Official Bitcoin Thread

B8F54BAC-DF9D-48D2-91AF-836C5AEBAF12.jpeg

For me this is not a long term play but have at it.
DOGE is just a general release sneaker thats gonna hit the outlet soon...there is not much there for the future

Tether is another facepalm coin. I doubt they really have the dollars to back it up.

Thats when you know crypto as a whole is legit. ..when you got the sketchy and predatory players. The ones that will be mentioned by the critics and regulators when they want to shut it down.
The coins Laura Ingram and Foxnews will talk about when McConnell says China is behind crypto.
7FD95287-C395-4686-85F2-7C0CFD49684B.jpeg

EA1E5C9C-393D-42F1-9AD9-58FA1AE9F317.gif

:smh:

Last edited:
Anyone here on rally coin? My friend was telling me about it a few months ago and it’s been doing good recently

I've been in the crypto game for about 4 years now so I'm not a vet like some guys on NT who been on it since day 1 but have a solid base of knowledge.

I don't have money in as much anymore because I had to pull funds after COVID led to me being laid off but I agree with what most are saying about DOGE. If you're throwing some bread in for a quick flip and pulling your money, it's not a bad investment.

But the"tO tHe mOoN" nonsense will lead to a lot of people jumping in with FOMO and getting screwed. A friend of mine got $500 worth when DOGE was . 05 a share and I gave him props for getting in and making a solid profit when it broke .30 and my dude told me "yo imagine if DOGE hits $1000 a share. You never know bro.

Having been through the last crypto crash, the highs are really high, and the lows are really low.. with both there’s big opportunities.
I've been in the crypto game for about 4 years now so I'm not a vet like some guys on NT who been on it since day 1 but have a solid base of knowledge.

I don't have money in as much anymore because I had to pull funds after COVID led to me being laid off but I agree with what most are saying about DOGE. If you're throwing some bread in for a quick flip and pulling your money, it's not a bad investment.

But the"tO tHe mOoN" nonsense will lead to a lot of people jumping in with FOMO and getting screwed. A friend of mine got $500 worth when DOGE was . 05 a share and I gave him props for getting in and making a solid profit when it broke .30 and my dude told me "yo imagine if DOGE hits $1000 a share. You never know bro.

Dogecoin produces 10,000 coins per block at a rate of roughly 1 block per minute. That's around 14m coins per day. Everybody get their $, but it'll be pumped and dumped and pumped again.. careful. Similar to a gamestop type situation.

I haven't lurked in here in awhile, did Fap buy an island somewhere?

$1000 a share would be approx 120 trill mcap.

I’m 1000% confident we wont see those levels :lol:

But even hitting a dollar is going to make people a loooot of money.

I bought DOGE in 2019 when it was .002 a share.

Sold it all 2 days ago.

THE BEST PROMO ON NT is also the BEST TRADER ON NT.

Part of me thinks those -80% bear markete will be a thing of the past.

The space is maturing and will eventually consolidate.

get in now.

Part of me thinks those -80% bear markete will be a thing of the past.

The space is maturing and will eventually consolidate.

get in now.

This is what I'm wondering. Is Tesla and Microstrategy and all this institutional money gonna stabilize the market from here on out or what. General crypto adoption has advanced in the last 4 years too.

That's a big consideration when it comes to exit strategy for this bull run. Might not matter as much if you're holding top 10s long term though

Is etc worth investing in?

ETC is interesting.

The Good : Grayscale one of the largest crypto investing firms with billions in AUM are heavily invested in ETC theyve purchased a lot of the supply and are looking to sale to current/ future investors. Theyve even given ETC developers billions to for devolpment

The Bad: Limited info on use case.

The Ugly: They have been hit with 51% attacks on numerous occasions which is the worst.

My opinion try and find more info to see if a viable pick. Its pumping with everything else so who knows

FB2A9FB0-33EE-4130-B603-3B5B89516E35.jpeg

Fugazi doge killing it too.

Look at that supply :smh::lol:
SHIB has been added to alot of solid exchanges recently when it was only on Uniswap for awhile. Ive followed SHIB after Elon tweeted he wanted a Shiba INU (dog) a little over a month ago and its been going up since. He usually says Doge by name so ppl started copping SHIB

Kinda feel like ppl want Doge 2.0 and this one could be it. As far as token supply 50% of the supply was sent to Vitalik Buterins wallet and the other 50% to uniswap and they tossed the private keys to that wallet

If this blows up its gonna be another crazy story

ETC is interesting.

The Good : Grayscale one of the largest crypto investing firms with billions in AUM are heavily invested in ETC theyve purchased a lot of the supply and are looking to sale to current/ future investors. Theyve even given ETC developers billions to for devolpment

The Bad: Limited info on use case.

The Ugly: They have been hit with 51% attacks on numerous occasions which is the worst.

My opinion try and find more info to see if a viable pick. Its pumping with everything else so who knows
Let’s not forget about the astronomical fees

Back
Top Bottom