Official Bitcoin Thread

I should be DCAing more ADA but I been skeptical on it since like '18 when it first started getting hype.

My homie forced me to buy some when it got on CB and I've added to it slowly ever since.

I don't have a big bag of it but I did grab like 100 coins a couple weeks back when it was trading for 1.05. I am curious to see where it goes long term.

They wylin' on the Official DogElon Telegram

4E59A44D-2F94-4D7F-81BD-14BD60096ECE.jpeg

I should be DCAing more ADA but I been skeptical on it since like '18 when it first started getting hype.

My homie forced me to buy some when it got on CB and I've added to it slowly ever since.

I don't have a big bag of it but I did grab like 100 coins a couple weeks back when it was trading for 1.05. I am curious to see where it goes long term.

i don’t think it will go much higher tbh. I hope it does well but if it takes off as an actual currency in these countries with hyper inflation I don’t see how a hyper inflated crypto would help. :lol:

Your early with stuff :pimp:. I missed on the DFinity ICP airdrop by a few days and have been sick ever since :lol: . ICP/Dfinity is another bluechip that will be here to stay and is already in the top 10 per valuation. You hit it on the head with what its about too and basically is decentralizing what AWS etc are doing.

All these ecosystems will thrive and we are early. A lot of life changing money will be made and a lot of peoples lives using these blockchains will be as well.

Yea, I'm always trying to get in at the bottom, especially if presales are possible.
Risky but that's where the big gains are made IMO

Dfinity projects are starting to show up as well. I'm looking at Tacen and Dfistarter.

Makes sense to try and get in early on DFistarter with all the hype Dfinity got at launch.
Launchpad projects are still thriving. Solstarter and Solanium have like 100K members in their telegram because they're the first launchpads for Solana. Airdrop helped too but the hype is there.
If those do well when they launch then Dfistarter is a go.

So nobody on NT talks about GME much at all anymore... but I’ve seen a few people throw the theory around that the hedges are behind the rising crypto prices and are going to tank it to have the liquidity for the borrowed shares

I already feel like not many here will entertain this theory, but it was certainly interesting when you look at how long this whole thing has been going on.

Hmmm.... today is rather interesting isn’t it. GME and AMC both right now.

EVERY BULLMARKET. CHINA FUD.....INDIA FUD.....Just enjoy the discounts...crypto going nowhere. Ya'll do know crypto is GLOBAL right?? Not just USA?? Peer to Peer....use BISQ if you're scared. Use DEX and not regulated crap.

Last i checked, CZ is not a US resident.

Get off your high horse IRS. LOL

Oh, and the binance fud....its put to bed...

That’s what I read it as too. The whole black market stuff needs to die already.

that’s like 1% of crypto and shrinking by the day.

Back
Top Bottom