Official Bitcoin Thread

Started into a little polygon. Gonna be a small position but Ada is dog **** and has a 56b market cap. Polygon is too cheap as a l2 solution with solid tech.

Elon is probably got a big bag of xrp on standby... Y'all can sleep if you want... This market is brutal if your not really reading what's going on...

My xrp bag is my biggest bag and will be my biggest bag until it does what it does...

Xrp to 50 dollars ..

Started into a little polygon. Gonna be a small position but Ada is dog **** and has a 56b market cap. Polygon is too cheap as a l2 solution with solid tech.
polygon has done really well the past few days. i’m glad that i got in there. it’s going live on kucoin today.

the crypto volatility is fascinating. i like what dude said about being attached to money that has not been realized. it’s like when an old co-worker was showing me his e*trade portfolio and crying how he “lost” 35k in one day. i look and he is still up on that one stock by over 10k and his portfolio is over 100k and he started that thing a year ago with like 7k.

Last edited:
It’s just demonizing it because they can.

mining gold, printing money, mining lithium, shooting stupid satellites in space.

none of that **** is “green”.

btc is greener than all those. At least btc isn’t physically mined by children and leading to the colonizing of countries.

what wars have been caused by btc?

what mountains has btc moved to look inside for coins? How much groundwater has btc polluted?

pot is calling the kettle black.

Yea, I'm always trying to get in at the bottom, especially if presales are possible.
Risky but that's where the big gains are made IMO

Dfinity projects are starting to show up as well. I'm looking at Tacen and Dfistarter.

Makes sense to try and get in early on DFistarter with all the hype Dfinity got at launch.
Launchpad projects are still thriving. Solstarter and Solanium have like 100K members in their telegram because they're the first launchpads for Solana. Airdrop helped too but the hype is there.
If those do well when they launch then Dfistarter is a go.

Tacen I did but I didn’t hear about DFistarter. That should be big just like you said. I’m looking into it right now. Solstarter and Solanium are probably gonna send Solana into a crazy run.

Yep it is risky on presales/private but that’s where the big winners are and big massive gains are to be made.

Back
Top Bottom