Official Bitcoin Thread

this whole thing is crazy. i cannot imagine going through a thing like this if you have six figures or more riding such a roller coaster (i guess it also depends on how much money you have to burn). you gotta have big balls and a certain mindset.

i’m still a fair amount up from my initial investment (thanks to polygon). all of my coins are in gemini earn but it doesn’t matter, i’m not here to sell right now. the meme coin phenomenon is fascinating. crazy to think that something with minimal technical application can far outrun something that’s actually viable.

Last edited:
I thought this Reddit post was insightful and it aligns with a lot of my thinking right now.

If the general day to day volatility of crypto got you stressed, I don't really know what to say you. Maybe we're in it for different reasons, maybe you're going against the age old advice of don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

One of the insights someone in here said that always stuck with me, "constantly be researching," so that you're ready for the dips, ready to take advantage of the next bear market, whenever it comes.

5k for eth by June 15th.

exactly, Elon is a fraud and a clown but thanks for some cheap coins I guess.

someone needs to get expose him for the clown that he is and that he’s not going to save anything but his money.

Everyone thinks eth will ramp right into July. Trade almost seems too easy...I’d expect a vicious pull back after that, especially if there are any delays

Elon just ruined everything. I was on a roll with the "Can't stop, won't Stop" for ETH

For the guys looking at Polkaswap, Also have a look at Polkadex. I've not done a proper comparison between the two but they will both be fighting to be the number one AMM for Polkadot. Polkadex seems to have more support from VC's which can be a good and a bad thing. It also wants to be more than a dex as well so looks more ambitious.

It's on Kucoin and has been pumping these past few days. They will be presenting at Polkadot decoded so that could be one of the reasons for the pump.
If you're in the Polkadot ecosystem. I will start to think about getting one or both of them.

Polkadot and Kusama also shaking off the dump as well. Parachain auctions are coming so the dips are getting eaten and I expect to see them increase more once the Elon fud is done and BTC starts to pick up again.

Solana again has reached an ATH while the market is red. 13 Billion market cap in comparison to the likes of ADA at 70 Billion. Still undervalued IMO and we might not see these prices again.
$100 might be here before we know it.

1621253409093.png

:lol:

whats the best way for me to maximize this eth that im holding yield wise? 6% staking and 3% on earn are nice passive ways, but how else can I be making some money

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr wouldn't that be a bad thing for the market overall?

I know a couple other countries have done this (Nigeria comes to mind) but people just buy it anyway at a higher cost.

80 percent of the market is Algorithmic trading via hedge funds and federal governments... The average trader or even the guy dropping 100k on doge coin ain't moving volumes to get markets to push 100s of billions a day... This is way beyond our scope . Take it as you please buy these dips are just a blip in the grand scheme of things..

Crypto is for the fourth Industrial revolution . They are just getting started...

5k for eth by June 15th.

exactly, Elon is a fraud and a clown but thanks for some cheap coins I guess.

someone needs to get expose him for the clown that he is and that he’s not going to save anything but his money.
Elon is far from a clown... He understands cryptography very well as he helped create the PayPal system as we know it today .

Elon has 3-5 different ventures going on and I'm sure he knows the plans for the future via the united nations and how agenda 21 and or the 2030 sustainable development deal works. All of these terms coincide with each other and will bring AI x blockchain and renewable energy to the forefront while out information is constantly uploaded to the AI cloud for constant profile changes.

Crypto isn't even for us .. it's for the robots... #peace

i like Elon, hes a troll for his own entertainment because he works like 12 hrs a day trying to make sure human beings keep a broader perspective

thinking of hoping on ETC. I already got ETH. Is there a direct correlation between them? So if ETH hits $5K we should expect ETC to jump as well?

edit: also with ETH 2.0 coming out if there is a correlation it could have a big impact on ETC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom