Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah I'm low on sushi but will try to get 100 or so tokens before it hits 100. Got in around 13 and I'm under 20 now so the ramp up might be intense.

Built for it tho.

I was on tilt this weekend tbh and sold the add I had at the lows doing dumb **** so I’m only half sized but I plan on eying dips moving forward. If your plan is to hold long term, stake it for xsushi then throw it in the bentobox to get extra yield.

I can’t f with rh, they are the opposite of robinhood.

there’s a lot of stocks I won’t touch either just because I hate the company. Idc if I could have made money, I’ll never town Tesla or Amazon.

Wonder what caused the polygon matic spike
after reading what i could, all i came up with is that it's been undervalued, lots of new partnerships, new listings on more exchanges, and possibly the news that cargox will be running all of egypt's shipping records on polygon's network. maybe some more knowledgeable people like D Double D Double has an answer. i wasn't in super early like this chart but it's been good to me for sure.

224A1211-83A4-4034-94A7-13EF702F3F94.jpeg

A8E09BB9-E52E-402D-8EDA-92F630A31E95.jpeg

Last edited:
Solana and Polygon coming for an assault on the top ten but Polygon has now passed Solana :wow:
It's also bringing Quickswap along.

The power of ecosystems.

Speaking of ecosystems, Cardano may be a ghost chain for now but the recent pumps is bringing along all the the projects too.
Cardstarter has been mooning. Gerowallet just launched and did an easy 2x. Charli3 also doing well.

The next IDO on Cardstarter is Definity, not to be confused with Dfinity. May be worth a look at in the short/medium term at launch since the ADA community is strong

Wonder what caused the polygon matic spike

Same reason for Binance chain's growth. ETH scaling is a problem and Polygon was ready to capitalize.
We tired of paying $50 fee in Uniswap to spend $50.

Out of the layer 2 solutions, it's the most developed which is why they've been able to get so many partners. It was a wrap when they partnered with Aave. That's a big chunk of the defi market on ETH. Once you got DeFi in your ecosystem, the main token is going to pump. Add all that plus Coinbase listing and it's to the moon you go.

I would follow ETH 2.0's development real close though but the longer ETH 2.0 takes to come out, the more you will see dapps adopting layer 2 solutions and once they get comfy where they are, there might be no need for them to switch to ETH 2.0

Solana and Polygon coming for an assault on the top ten but Polygon has now passed Solana :wow:
It's also bringing Quickswap along.

The power of ecosystems.

Speaking of ecosystems, Cardano may be a ghost chain for now but the recent pumps is bringing along all the the projects too.
Cardstarter has been mooning. Gerowallet just launched and did an easy 2x. Charli3 also doing well.

The next IDO on Cardstarter is Definity, not to be confused with Dfinity. May be worth a look at in the short/medium term at launch since the ADA community is strong

Same reason for Binance chain's growth. ETH scaling is a problem and Polygon was ready to capitalize.
We tired of paying $50 fee in Uniswap to spend $50.

Out of the layer 2 solutions, it's the most developed which is why they've been able to get so many partners. It was a wrap when they partnered with Aave. That's a big chunk of the defi market on ETH. Once you got DeFi in your ecosystem, the main token is going to pump. Add all that plus Coinbase listing and it's to the moon you go.

I would follow ETH 2.0's development real close though but the longer ETH 2.0 takes to come out, the more you will see dapps adopting layer 2 solutions and once they get comfy where they are, there might be no need for them to switch to ETH 2.0

Love the breakdown, curious where you see Polygon/Matic a year from now? It’s growth since the top of the year has been crazy.

I think a little FOMO/hype is helping Polygon now, but I agree it's all about the ecosystem/adoption.

People want to get involved in Ethereum dApps/DeFi and passive income opportunities (or simply want to use Uniswap) but the gas fees are a gigantic barrier to entry. It costs literal fractions of a penny to transact on Polygon, and it's FAST. Once Aave and SushiSwap made the jump to Polygon it was only a matter of time before the floodgates opened... QUICK seems like another undervalued Dex token to me.

Back
Top Bottom