Official Bitcoin Thread

How do I get started with Bitcoins? I remember them from Deep Web but I never used any. There's a Bitcoin machine at my local smoke shop in East Atlanta.

Last edited:
Status Network Token $SNT is popping off right now. It's a China's blockchain version of WeChat. WeChat is China's version of WhatsApp. It's a new coin you can buy it as low as .05 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Done with ETH and switched over my shares to LTC. Can't handle ETH dropping price every time a new ICO comes out. Litecoin has transfer fees way lesser than BTC and I see BTC being gold and LTC being silver. Silver offers more stability. Mostly going with ANS and LTC.

Done with ETH and switched over my shares to LTC. Can't handle ETH dropping price every time a new ICO comes out. Litecoin has transfer fees way lesser than BTC and I see BTC being gold and LTC being silver. Silver offers more stability. Mostly going with ANS and LTC.

:rofl:

We'll see what you say about Bitcoin come August.

Gotta hold ether man. Plain and simple. If you want a quick come up then cop yeezys.

I really feel like ETH is just going to go down into the low 200's high 100's. Maybe ill buy some back then just to flip. The price of BTC recovered and ETH is on a constant decline since the flash crash. Too many people getting that ICO money and cashing out. LTC just broke it's all time high and is heading to $100 and will hold $100 i believe. I believe LTC and ANS are BTC and ETH 2.0 but thats my 2 cents. ANS is China's version of Eretheum and 75% of crypto is traded into Chinese Yuan. China is big in the crypto game. China also values its home companies over other country's companies. There is no Google no Facebook no Uber in China. They have their own companies for that. Hope you can still cop Yeezy's with your ETH down the line.

Last edited:

I really feel like ETH is just going to go down into the low 200's high 100's. Maybe ill buy some back then just to flip. The price of BTC recovered and ETH is on a constant decline since the flash crash. Too many people getting that ICO money and cashing out. LTC just broke it's all time high and is heading to $100 and will hold $100 i believe. I believe LTC and ANS are BTC and ETH 2.0 but thats my 2 cents. ANS is China's version of Eretheum and 75% of crypto is traded into Chinese Yuan. China is big in the crypto game. China also values its home companies over other country's companies. There is no Google no Facebook no Uber in China. They have their own companies for that. Hope you can still cop Yeezy's with your ETH down the line.
You need your own youtube channel. 

How much did you get in with ETH when you bought it?

Lowest I got ETH was $210. Maybe if I got some at a real low rate id hold, but instead of buying ETH for $2-300 now i'd rather buy ANS to hold. I'll just trade ETH when its high.

Last edited:
My only regret right now is not selling more of my ETH for LTC. It's lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Should have bought more LTC when it was in the mid 30s. This rebound and rally has been nuts.

Last edited:
I'm sure you all do. Next time just going to go with my gut and buy during a dip.

Back
Top Bottom