Official Bitcoin Thread

^ yes both good call outs

Took out my initial SOL investment with the nice green candle today and threw it in Solend $SLND. still doing research on it, IDO was just this week. NFA :lol:

how to : swapped sol for slnd on raydium with phantom wallet

Last edited:
Im happy for you guys team HODL .....

I WISH I WOULD OF HAVE STAYED THE COURSE.

Had a **** load of ETH at 230/300 ATH then sold most of them for LTC and then losty 2FA and cant gave up.

But I still would of have had a good amount of ETH and 1000x profit I would be sitting really pretry right now. Oh well ...

Just bought 14 trillion coins of mononoke-inu. The mclaren and the lambo are on back order as we speak.
First time using uniswap

was gonna grab some for the hell of it. Not much but everytime I click confirm swap it just keeps showing it and now going thru ?

nvm got it.**** gas fees tho smh

Last edited:
Just bought 14 trillion coins of mononoke-inu. The mclaren and the lambo are on back order as we speak.
I bought some 2 weeks ago. Looks like they have some good things coming out

Might need to load my bag more before It hits major platforms but them damn gas fees are wild

Has there ever been a coin that rugged that was listed on coinbase?

I feel like shib being on there legitimizes it. I heard its hard to get listed on Coinbase in general..hmm..

man now im seeing the frustation with amp. Im trying to send it from my mm to convert it either in coinbase or trying to swap it and there are no options to do so. Unless i want to pay crazy high gas fee i cant do anything with it. smdh

Back
Top Bottom