Official Bitcoin Thread

Right but if there’s low liquidity you won’t be able to get it out as easily
Not looking to get out easily or quick. If i'm stuck with 5000% APR down the road and waiting while I'm unable to cash-out... I'll wait and let my interest compound until I can get out. This isn't a quick-flip. I can wait. The longer you wait on rebase tokens, the BETTER. I put an amount I'm comfortable going to 0, but also enough that I'll be a millionaire in a year if any of them workout.

NFA. This is just one of my diversifications for me. If you're not comfortable going through avalanche, go through traditional methods or not at all

D Double D Double moonriver listing on binance tomorrow 🔥
70CE87F7-83C5-4220-AF8D-13F657F69A49.jpeg

Ponzis doing ok thanks to rebasing
after fees for buying with a cc and bridging, it was closer to $800 actual invested in klima. less than a week in, and it’s over $100 in interest from rebasing alone. - price is really low rn also. couple that with wild price action that has gone much higher at some points, and it’s hilarious when you compare it to a high yield bank account.
226BDD72-5699-420E-866A-786372F8E336.jpeg

Last edited:
Bought a common box of the catecoin NFT just for fun, transaction went through but i can’t find my NFTs anywhere :lol:

I thought they would be on my trust wallet but doesn’t seem like it. Anybody knows what’s up?

EDIT: i can see them on the catecoin club page (where i bought them). Any way i can transfer them to my Trust wallet? I got an Epic and a unique one out of 2 common boxes which doesn’t seem too bad considering the % outlined on the site

Last edited:
Bought a common box of the catecoin NFT just for fun, transaction went through but i can’t find my NFTs anywhere :lol:

I thought they would be on my trust wallet but doesn’t seem like it. Anybody knows what’s up?

EDIT: i can see them on the catecoin club page (where i bought them). Any way i can transfer them to my Trust wallet? I got an Epic and a unique one out of 2 common boxes which doesn’t seem too bad considering the % outlined on the site
Dope! I bought a rare box and got an epic in there too. I'm using Trust as well and wondering the same thing, the NFTs are in your wallet though. You'd be able to sell them once the game marketplace launches. Supposedly CATE is announcing listing on a Tier 1 exchange soon too.

after fees for buying with a cc and bridging, it was closer to $800 actual invested in klima. less than a week in, and it’s over $100 in interest from rebasing alone. - price is really low rn also. couple that with wild price action that has gone much higher at some points, and it’s hilarious when you compare it to a high yield bank account.
226BDD72-5699-420E-866A-786372F8E336.jpeg
I got in yesterday, let’s ride! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom