Official Bitcoin Thread

That high apr makes it tempting to just not go all in

If TIME has a decent apr for some time, I'll be low six figures. Fingers crossed they keep the apr steady in a bear market.
APR should remain steady. If TIME follows in OHMs footsteps, they’ll vote to lower APR over time to decrease dilution, increase sustainability. I know voting to lower your yields doesn’t sound great, but it’s the move.. eventually.. price needs to maintain (I think it will).
Dumb question, how do I track my monthly ROI of my staked TIME?
zapper.fi , put in your public address and can manually keep track.

checked klima today

94D4E527-50B7-4159-A98F-740FD7BEAC7E.gif

Anybody holding GYen? My portfolio on CB said I had $2,589 worth a second ago. I know for a fact that I was only holding about $50.

Immediately tried converting it to ETH. Hit “convert max” and it tried to do the full amount. Then it gave me an error message saying there was an error in the conversion. When it kicked me out, my amount was back to normal at the $50 area. Are glitches like this common? Got super excited there for a second, not gonna lie :rofl:

Anybody holding GYen? My portfolio on CB said I had $2,589 worth a second ago. I know for a fact that I was only holding about $50.

Immediately tried converting it to ETH. Hit “convert max” and it tried to do the full amount. Then it gave me an error message saying there was an error in the conversion. When it kicked me out, my amount was back to normal at the $50 area. Are glitches like this common? Got super excited there for a second, not gonna lie :rofl:

not common, but they do happen every once in a while. A few weeks back someone on Twitter was able to buy BTC for like 12k because of a flash crash and his low order was filled.

not common, but they do happen every once in a while. A few weeks back someone on Twitter was able to buy BTC for like 12k because of a flash crash and his low order was filled.

damn lucky as hell. Yeah mine must have been a super glitch because you can’t even trade GYen on Coinbase, but it definitely gave me the option to buy sell trade, with an amount of money that I didn’t have. I wonder if it would have gone through if it had been with a coin listed on CB

probably (most likely) a foolhardy move today. fomo bought some aROME. haven’t been following closely enough and didn’t realize is dropped today for price discovery. saw it on the dex and hit buy lol. hopefully when staking opens up, i can make some ponzi profits 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve got $150 in a HEC on fantom getting like 300k% had some fun money there from testing the network

sold my groupie, listed my bear on the floor, gonna raise some eth. Eying doodles on a pull back, hoping they retrace to 1.5 eth if coins rocket up

Is there any decent dex to buy avax using ETH, or am I pretty much stuck transferring into coinbase/ Gemini and swapping there?

so people on the WL got $rome for $20 and their max allocation of 75 cost them $1500. within a day that’s worth around $70k. someone please teach me how to spend $9 to boost on a discord server. please. my goodness.

Is there any decent dex to buy avax using ETH, or am I pretty much stuck transferring into coinbase/ Gemini and swapping there?
You can use the Avalanche bridge. It’ll cost you $60 to wrap your ether and transfer it. Once you’re on the avalanche network you can swap your eth for avax on trader joe

D Double D Double i was hoping moonbeam came out on top but oh well. it was close for a little while. top five win slots right?

Yea, it's really just for bragging rights.
Moonbeam are so far ahead of the next competitor that they will win the next slot.

There will be auctions running every week for all 5 slots then they make sure everything is stable and then go again for the next 5 and rinse and repeat.

probably (most likely) a foolhardy move today. fomo bought some aROME. haven’t been following closely enough and didn’t realize is dropped today for price discovery. saw it on the dex and hit buy lol. hopefully when staking opens up, i can make some ponzi profits 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’ve got $150 in a HEC on fantom getting like 300k% had some fun money there from testing the network

sold my groupie, listed my bear on the floor, gonna raise some eth. Eying doodles on a pull back, hoping they retrace to 1.5 eth if coins rocket up
so people on the WL got $rome for $20 and their max allocation of 75 cost them $1500. within a day that’s worth around $70k. someone please teach me how to spend $9 to boost on a discord server. please. my goodness.

Is this the ROME Guild who are into Metaverse plays?

D Double D Double
Wen NT yacht party? Wen?
B76042EE-E965-48D7-A10D-672D66F7270A.png

Still waiting for itshlittt itshlittt to throw a Strong party first :lol:
I expect it to be like them diddy all white parties.

The gains have been good and I don't know why as I expected it to settle at 20 cents.
Sitting at around $145 a day at this rate so I should ROI in a months time and 3 months in total if we stay on course but I'm still expecting a pull back.

I would keep my eye on Town Nodes to see how they perform.If they do good then it could be a good idea to jump in on the future games if they get nodes or even just the tokens when they launch.

They've been running Spider Tank tournaments recently and the game looks quite polished even though its not out yet. No token and node yet but could be good for the future.
P2E + Esports could be a very good combo.

D Double D Double it’s an ohm fork. romeDAO is aiming to be the reserve currency for the dotsama eco and launched on moonriver. it’s like ohm with an rpg twist. whitelisters got in at $20 and two days after claiming it’s at ~$900.

i’ve been watching the gala action and congrats on pulling that trigger. def paying off nicely!

D Double D Double it’s an ohm fork. romeDAO is aiming to be the reserve currency for the dotsama eco and launched on moonriver. it’s like ohm with an rpg twist. whitelisters got in at $20 and two days after claiming it’s at ~$900.

i’ve been watching the gala action and congrats on pulling that trigger. def paying off nicely!
I’m interested in RomeDao, problem is I’ve been aping in all these rebase tokens already, probably too much exposure. Gonna do more research, but looks good.

What would niketalk dao buy?
Strip clubs, sneaker stores, dispensaries?

Back
Top Bottom