Official Bitcoin Thread

Every portfolio should own

btc eth at least one L1 (Luna, avax, sol) ohm and time, a p2e token, metaverse token, and NFTs.

I need to find the p2e and metaverse tokens that I like.

Eying strong for a crash to 300 hopefully to Set up a node

cats like toy boogers. All hand drawn. Don’t have any liquidity since I added more time but hopefully I can unstake in 90-180 days and buy whatever I want
Why ohm time and p2e

have mana, bought some ufo yesterday

Why ohm time and p2e

have mana, bought some ufo yesterday
speaking for myself, p2e seems to be the future of gaming and as for ohm/time, the potential to make huge money for a small investment should be enough for most to risk at least some ponzi exposure.
i like ufo. i think that has a future. lots of volume and mcap not toooo high yet. i regret not buying on sifchain over a month ago.

What u mean by this lol

and y u act like its too late to get in ufo lol
have you looked at the APY for time and some of the ohm forks? the apy on klima is currently over 39,000% and time is at around 95,000% your investment auto compounds. i haven't looked to deep at the numbers but i think pdino pdino posted a calculator showing how much you could make if those APYs hold up for a year. some in here could become paper millionaires for what little they invested i'm sure. i bought klima only recently. i started with .48 klima and it's almost .69 klima in a few weeks. people that staked 1 klima a little over a month ago now own 1.7851 klima and growth is exponential the longer you're in. time's growth is even faster. i joke about it being a ponzi because i have no idea how that **** will sustain itself. worth some risk though?

i know it's still early on ufo but i think i only own one coin with an mcap that high. all of my holdings big are gambles.

Strong taking a dump. My average buy in was $805 😬
I wanna get another one and now lowering my average cost is a plus too

but I think my next move will either be time klima or ohm

Time is my third biggest position currently.
dodgeball-strategy.gif

Time is my third biggest position currently. I like ohm too but it’s hard for me to make it too big at this apy
Trying to catch yield and get out before the bear market, or build into a position that creates unfathomable rebases during a bear market?

ETH catching some heat today on socials.
Bullish on it but I have to agree. 2022 is the time to execute.

thanks for that D Double D Double . everest will be releasing their updated tokenomics structure that will likely include information re: validator nodes. 1) i probably don't have enough ID to run a node and 2) i'm scared that if i lose power that slashing cost will hurt too much. tech side i think i can learn....maybe. some nodes are pretty complicated to set up i think.

Yea, I've never been involved with the full nitty gritty of running a node directly.

For ETH, it never made sense as you'll be fighting with the big pools to solve the math equation and you will probably never get the 2ETH reward so it made more sense just hooking up to a pool.
It's also much easier to do as well.

For other delegated or nominated proof of stake chains, like you said you need a lot of the coins to stake and I think it's late as well since big guys with better reputation will get most of the attention and rewards and its harder to monitor this stuff alongside your day job.

I'm down for nodes that don't take much work to do like Gala, Helium, Strong etc.

Need to read up on the ID node though. Didn't think they would need one but I'm guessing its for their L2 chain.

D Double D Double everest tokenomics update is due end of month and will include details on validator/nominator rewards i think. i’ll post up if anything interesting pops up.

you’re right about the established big dogs grabbing all the glory for pos chains. i see what percentage the top names get and there’s a huge gap between them and the lower level guys.

:rofl: @ the wonderland/time calculator giving you the option to count your profits in Lambo increments. What the hell is this :lol:

So my $1,000 staked will be worth 4 Lambos in 1 year? The power of “you never know🤷‍♂!” Is undefeated.

its all profit I’ve staked, but realistically I’ll be happy if i just get my money back in the end.

Back
Top Bottom