Official Bitcoin Thread

1652542201302.png

The empire strikes back :lol:
Might throw $10 at this.

stick stick Can you make any sense of what's gone down in Dragonz server??

One of the mods had their account hacked and then posted a scam mint link with a wallet drainer. When they realized that everyone was screaming scam in the channels they started deleting all of them :smh:. I think over 600 sol got drained. A couple of people accounted for like 500 of it. ****ed up.

One of the mods had their account hacked and then posted a scam mint link with a wallet drainer. When they realized that everyone was screaming scam in the channels they started deleting all of them :smh:. I think over 600 sol got drained. A couple of people accounted for like 500 of it. ****ed up.

Ahhhh so thats why the channels got deleted.... Grimey business :smh:

Pretty cool mint concept by Kaiju Kingz.

Ahhhh so thats why the channels got deleted.... Grimey business :smh:

Pretty cool mint concept by Kaiju Kingz.

That sounds pretty dope. Is that what you posed the WL for the other day? I didn't realize they were doing a game.

That sounds pretty dope. Is that what you posed the WL for the other day? I didn't realize they were doing a game.

These were airdropped to holders and people who participated in the 'DNA sequencing' game.

Not sure what they are for yet but the scientists drop seems to be a separate deal.

Damn... I'm out of the loop...
Can you guys enlighten me..??

Link.??

I have about 300 sealed FIRA. What does that get me.? :lol:

noskey noskey stuntman mike stuntman mike
two more official rounds of minting:
tomorrow is r4. minting cost starts at 400 fira and goes up .5 after each mint so cost will be between 400 and 750 depending on how fast you are. 700 heros up for grabs this round.
tuesday is r5. each tranq you have locked will be entered into a raffle if you haven’t minted any heros by then. not sure but i think 200 heros up for grabs this round.

Damn... I'm out of the loop...
Can you guys enlighten me..??

Link.??

I have about 300 sealed FIRA. What does that get me.? :lol:

noskey noskey stuntman mike stuntman mike
To add to what stuntman mike stuntman mike said, the sFIRA doesn't have any benefit for the minting. Straight up FIRA. So if you have more than 400 FIRA, make sure it's in your wallet (unstake it if you need to) by 9am PST tomorrow and go to the Adventurer in the Marketplace. Get there early and approve everything, then cross your fingers your internet processes the tx fast enough to get a hero. The Discord has a lot of good info too.

To add to what stuntman mike stuntman mike said, the sFIRA doesn't have any benefit for the minting. Straight up FIRA. So if you have more than 400 FIRA, make sure it's in your wallet (unstake it if you need to) by 9am PST tomorrow and go to the Adventurer in the Marketplace. Get there early and approve everything, then cross your fingers your internet processes the tx fast enough to get a hero. The Discord has a lot of good info too.
Ok fellas. I'm ready... 8)
20220516_001118.jpg

stuntman mike stuntman mike noskey noskey

Add literally any more FIRA if you can. Only the first hero will me 400. Each one after that increases by 0.5 FIRA. These details came out after my first post or I would have mentioned it.

I'm going in with about 520 for example. And good luck my man. Fingers crossed we all eat :pimp:
Added a 100 more FIRA but still didn't get lucky... The site was sooooooo sluggish.

I was able to get a bid in within the first 30 seconds. But the transaction failed. #feelsbadman. Oh well... Appreciate the help. Hope you guys managed to get one... Or two.! :tongue:

Added a 100 more FIRA but still didn't get lucky... The site was sooooooo sluggish.

I was able to get a bid in within the first 30 seconds. But the transaction failed. #feelsbadman. Oh well... Appreciate the help. Hope you guys managed to get one... Or two.! :tongue:
I submitted my bid literally as soon as the button lit up. My transaction failed. Feels real bad man.

Our boy stuntman mike stuntman mike got his 2nd tho! Man is on his way to becoming a whale of whales :pimp:

Edit - changed my mind. Bridged some BTC against my better judgement and minted a hero. If our lord and savior Fap is all-in in the defiraverse, I am too.

Last edited:
I submitted my bid literally as soon as the button lit up. My transaction failed. Feels real bad man.

Our boy stuntman mike stuntman mike got his 2nd tho! Man is on his way to becoming a whale of whales :pimp:

Edit - changed my mind. Bridged some BTC against my better judgement and minted a hero. If our lord and savior Fap is all-in in the defiraverse, I am too.
Congrats guys....

The "mint" button was just completely unresponsive for me after my initial mint attempt failed....

I stopped trying after it became unattainable due to the FIRA in my wallet. Oh well. Maybe I'll get lucky with the raffle

Congrats guys....

The "mint" button was just completely unresponsive for me after my initial mint attempt failed....

I stopped trying after it became unattainable due to the FIRA in my wallet. Oh well. Maybe I'll get lucky with the raffle
Yeah the mint button doesn't work if you don't have the fira required. Learned that my first try. Gl with the raffle! Hopefully it doesn't have too many whales.

first one cost me 400 and the second one cost me 517.5
not getting my hopes up but still excited to see what we get this friday. could be a good long-term play or it could tank in this market. either way, it’s my entry into gamefi/p2e and all part of my crypto college tuition 😂

C9CB05DC-1685-46B4-85F1-84952A9C538E.jpeg

Last edited:
hey man. follow in the discord or twitter to see if you need to register for this raffle if you have tranq locked on tranquil finance. if they don’t sell out today, the extras move to the raffle i think. you could get lucky cause lots of the big wallets seem to have minted already and will be disqualified from the raffle.
3F8A51CE-1D77-401F-988A-6638FDFB63C8.jpeg

Bridge to optimism, swap some eth for rETH, lp eth-rETH on uniswap v3, check back periodically to adjust your range, profit from the airdrop you’ll have earned

Same for Arbitrum, but would have to be eth-WBTC

Create a running record of being a participant of each network

Back
Top Bottom