Official Bitcoin Thread

Bittrex went down earlier made just about everything take a dip, I hope y'all got in

Everything is still going down by the hour, Ether is about to drop under 300 too.. how long do you guys think this dip may last? I’m looking to buy more.

I haven't actually logged into Coinbase in a min. I did today to invite my pops, and I checked security and saw some ****. Someone, in my state, tried to get in my account. Luckily I had 2 factor authentication on so he never got in, but did get to "verified second factor" by "api". This happened 3 months ago and I had no idea of this. Need to change my passwords. Stay safe guys.

I tried to pump and dump Komodo yesterday,
When the crash happened I withdrew my kmd and put it in coinmarket. Sold that ***** for eth and maintained a little profit lol. Not all exchanges have the same prices kmd was listed for 2 dollars more at the time

I tried to pump and dump Komodo yesterday,
When the crash happened I withdrew my kmd and put it in coinmarket. Sold that ***** for eth and maintained a little profit lol. Not all exchanges have the same prices kmd was listed for 2 dollars more at the time

You put it in Coinmarket? That makes no sense at all. But yes not all exchanges are the same in terms of rates.

yeah i copped that NEO restock too at around $20...for some reason i feel like NEO ain't goin nowhere any time soon.

for a while we've all been looking for that #3 on the coinmarketcap chart and for some reason i think this is the one...

also storing everything locally so neon wallet is paying immediate GAS dividends. not huge right now but was big when GAS was a bit higher

What wallet do you guys use to store your Alt Coins? currently only holding Bitcoin and Ether but thinking about mixing it up.

Wonder if its too late to ride the Ark wave now that its 3.50$
Was gonna cop yesterday when it was 2.93$ but thought it would go down.

well well well.....

OMG token added to POLONIEX EXCHANGE!!!

Pump / MOON activated!!!

polo-tweet.jpg

polo-omg.jpg

OMG been holding tight the last couple weeks through all the volatility.
I dont have the patience to wait for something over one month let alone 3 years. Im into short term investing. Only Neo for the long term (6 months-1 year)

Why the exception for NEO??

Back
Top Bottom