Official Bitcoin Thread

Best cold wallet? Looking at ledger. I want something plain and simple and easy to use. I have less than $10k in coins, so I'm a small timer. Is this what you would all recommend? Is there something better I should look into? I just want to secure my crypto. Ordering today so advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Best cold wallet? Looking at ledger. I want something plain and simple and easy to use. I have less than $10k in coins, so I'm a small timer. Is this what you would all recommend? Is there something better I should look into? I just want to secure my crypto. Ordering today so advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I use a Trezor. Super easy to set up and use. Ledgers should be fine too. Go with either and you'll be fine.

Trezor T is pretty good for straight up coin storage. The touchscreen is dope for unlocking, but also for confirmations and I've never had issues with it. I bought a Ledger Nano X when I got into NFTs too, it's a good product that provides a good desktop companion and bluetooth function to use via iOS/android.

good lookin out guys. i see some cheap ledgers on ebay and facebook marketplace. gonna grab me one asap.

not srs

Don't do it. But direct, otherwise you risk getting malware on a hacked device.

If you go to Coin Bureau on YouTube you can get a 10% off code. He's good people.

thanks man. if you highlight the text you can see i was just messing around.

i pretty much consolidated to one token now and it’s in a biometric wallet. no seed phrase to lose. it hashes your face scan and is coupled with a liveness check and pin code. rn it would be pretty hard to spoof plus my tokens aren’t worth much so i’m not really worried.

thanks man. if you highlight the text you can see i was just messing around.

i pretty much consolidated to one token now and it’s in a biometric wallet. no seed phrase to lose. it hashes your face scan and is coupled with a liveness check and pin code. rn it would be pretty hard to spoof plus my tokens aren’t worth much so i’m not really worried.

Oh crap...sorry...completely missed that. What biometric wallet are you using? I've never heard of a soft wallet that didn't itself have a seed phrase for recovery (though not needed for access of course).

Last edited:
Easy 11% on spot if you think it will re-peg.
For the proper degens though you could go long but too high risk for me aka i have no cash.

A lot of start-ups died in 2018 because they didn't convert their ICO money from ETH to stables or cash.
FTX blew up company treasuries with stables on an exchange and now banks are blowing up with company cash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom