Official Bitcoin Thread

So what is the end game guys? What's your number for it to reach that you'll be satisfied and sell?

That's a great question. I've been thinking about that for a few weeks now. Still not sure :rolleyes

would hate myself to sell and see that I could've doubled up if I waited a few more months. But then again I would hate myself if I waited to long and some crypto in my portfolio became useless because of a new generation of crypto or something like that.

Bought in on Dec 6th. Still pending.

I’m thinking it would have been faster to just add funds to my usd wallet then wait for that to clear and cop when the price is right. I straight up copped from my bank account and I think that’s why it’s taking longer.

Same exact situation I’m in. Think I’m going to just transfer money into my wallet now to save the hassle.

Just an fyi the "partnership" has come into a lot of question. It was already proved the cisco one wasn't real. I got some money in IOTA too but I'm out as soon as it hits 5.

lol yea something about they just used some microsoft program, like powerpoint, and called it a partnership :lol:

I have iota too. so they're really the ones laughing lol

lol yea something about they just used some microsoft program, like powerpoint, and called it a partnership :lol:

I have iota too. so they're really the ones laughing lol

yup I found out after. I fomo bought when it got super pumped. Just waiting to take a small profit and im out. REQ and BAT to the moon for me

Just an fyi the "partnership" has come into a lot of question. It was already proved the cisco one wasn't real. I got some money in IOTA too but I'm out as soon as it hits 5.

So I shouldn't put too much into it?

Back
Top Bottom