Official Bitcoin Thread

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Seriously about to dump every single dollar I have into crypto.

I'm done boys .. I'm officially out.

I ****ed around and slept on this LTC and now that ***** at 215.

Officially discourage....

The only thing I regret is not buying 2 extra Litecoins
But I already doubled my investment
Let’s get this money

To everyone thinking it's too late... you're going to be kicking yourself when prices raise even more.

I was the same way when I bought LTC for extremely cheap, but mad I missed out that I didn't get it for the $2-3 price... now look what the price is.

I always believed in LTC because I always thought that BTC was so expensive it would turn people away and they would look at something cheaper so they could make more money and LTC was the cheapest out of the 3.

I was scarred to take the risk then and regret it every minute of the day. I even gave my girl a earful because she told me don't take all of our money and risk it, but now that she's seeing the results she's :smh: she's a believer now though :lol:

are you guys really surprised at ltc or you just trollin lol?? hope you guys understand the tech and not just chasin dollaz... can still get rekt'd in this economy. the ones who have the most to gain are the ones with the least to lose.. and that timeline kinda depends on entry point also... onward and upward gentlemen...

I'm done boys .. I'm officially out.

I ****ed around and slept on this LTC and now that ***** at 215.

Officially discourage....

Fam I learned my lesson betting on sports. Losing money (that you can afford to lose) sucks wayyyy less than leaving money on the table. When you sleep on something it will eat you up :lol:. Been trying to get a little more btc but I slept on 13.7k this weekend

are you guys really surprised at ltc or you just trollin lol?? hope you guys understand the tech and not just chasin dollaz... can still get rekt'd in this economy. the ones who have the most to gain are the ones with the least to lose.. and that timeline kinda depends on entry point also... onward and upward gentlemen...
I just spend wisely my mans
Still wouldn’t drop my paycheck on cryptocurrency but this is some nice side hustle money for me.
Plus I got stocks too on my retirement accounts so I’m gucci

I think 90% of the guys in here (including me) are trying to make a profit :lol:

The tech is important though cause that's what gives it a valuation. If you have any news outlets/accounts to follow about coin tech/news I think it would be a big help to us here who do want to understand the tech behind this all.

Back
Top Bottom