Official Bitcoin Thread

To everyone thinking it's too late... you're going to be kicking yourself when prices raise even more.

I was the same way when I bought LTC for extremely cheap, but mad I missed out that I didn't get it for the $2-3 price... now look what the price is.

I always believed in LTC because I always thought that BTC was so expensive it would turn people away and they would look at something cheaper so they could make more money and LTC was the cheapest out of the 3.

I was scarred to take the risk then and regret it every minute of the day. I even gave my girl a earful because she told me don't take all of our money and risk it, but now that she's seeing the results she's :smh: she's a believer now though :lol:

Which is why alts like XRP, IOTA and so forth are so intriguing to me. If you can in on the ground floor and rack up during the early growth stages that's where you see the ultimate flourish. If what you are willing to invest won't make or break you then go for it. The thought of making a small investment with immense reward potential gives me a major rush!

Free ether?

Whats the catch?

"everything comes at a price, and free comes at a bigger expense"

Alright finally catching up with the thread. I’m a real newbie. Just downloaded coinbase app on my iPhone. Should I just slam my max weekly cap on litecoin right now ??

Whats interesting to me about altcoins is their implementation into modern society.

Microsoft using IOTA, I can see being one day implemented to Xbox Live services
Ripple being used for financial institutions

Those have a purpose

Almost every other alt seems like it pedals the same thing under a different name. For example, I cant figure out what DASH is supposed to do differently than BTC. The long term investments seem better with things like IOTA and XRP.

MEME just came up the past day. What is the point?

Whenever a coin only talks about digital currency and being decentralized, I usually look the other way. Req is one of my most favorite ideas, major potential if it ever materializes.

Back
Top Bottom