Official Bitcoin Thread

Pro TIP:

check ur eth address on etherscan.io there have been some air drops that you may have received that were ish coins, but now since market is insane its actually worth something!! here's mine:

RhoNj3k.jpg

Got a question:

Can I buy Ripple on Bittrex using Bitcoin? Only option I seem to be getting is USDT.

EDIT: Got it. Just split my Bittrex portfolio between SALT and XRP. Gotta do more research on these ALTS.

I see XRP is on a pretty big dip. What kind of recovery are you guys expecting?

Something to consider for the coming year

Don't forget to check these other companies/coins guys. When you miss one bus, remember, there's another one on the way..

Pro TIP:

check ur eth address on etherscan.io there have been some air drops that you may have received that were ish coins, but now since market is insane its actually worth something!! here's mine:

RhoNj3k.jpg

Can you explain this? Is this sort of like GAS from NEO, but with ETH?

Props to everyone that had eth and ltc these days.
Man I remember when Dash was 3$, now its close to 1000$ fml

Last edited:
Is there any wallets out there that you can share? Me and my brother are looking to back up our coins

Jaxx is good for the big 3. You can both view the same wallets on your devices if you use the recovery option once you have set it up.

we are at almost half a trillion in total crypto market. although the gainz are great now, we haven't even TOUCHED what I think the total marketcap should/gonna be. Imagine that.

What’s your conservative estimate fap?? The gold cap?

dang it right as im trying to get my funds together thats when ripple wants to go up. yall think it will go back down to .25

Said f it at got me some more litecoins at $367. At this point im just gona sit back and just watch the money grow.

Back
Top Bottom