Official Bitcoin Thread

Bought a grand of ltc back in may when it was at 27 a coin. Sold like a fool by the end of the month becuase it was dropping in price and put that amount on eth. I shoild have just listened to fapmasterjr fapmasterjr and hodl cost my self a grip unless eth shoots up to 2300 smh

Yikes.

Had some BTC still in Bittrex, so just bought a little SALT

I also have a tiny bit of BTG in my Bittrex account, and I'm assuming that it automatically added to my Bittrex account since I had some BTC in there?

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 12.08.51 PM.png

There's a new challenger at the top of the mountain..

I need more lite coin. Bout to buy more once it dip only have 3 coins. Smh just started this weekend it’s going up wuicm

Think lite coin will dip or I need to buy now
I've been reading/hearing that there might be a potential dip on the 17th because of some contract opening up or whatever but idk i barely got into this the other day

I'm still trying to figure out how to buy iota and ripple still :lol:

I'd buy now and ride the wave sir....it's only going to continue to climb. I mean I balked at $108 on Friday, next day it was up to $160 where I bought at.

I’m still waiting for my bank to transfer the cash into coin base. I’m fomo af on all this lite coin action. Any idea how long it usually takes ? It’s pending since yesterday

I’m still waiting for my bank to transfer the cash into coin base. I’m fomo af on all this lite coin action. Any idea how long it usually takes ? It’s pending since yesterday
check the email lol
i bought in yesterday and my email said my funds wouldn't be available until the 19th..

so as a noob im not even sure where I'm at rn :lol:

Why didn’t you just purchase it directly through Coinbase and have it withdrawn at that price.

There’s 2 ways to strike. You either buy while it’s on the incline, hopping on and riding on the way up, or you buy on the dip.

I’ll post some videos later, but it’s youtubable (?) and there’s a guy who explains it really well.

Someone who got in on bitcoin at 6k caught the wave on the way up and profited really well.

Sometimes waiting for a dip isn’t the best strategy. LTC isn’t going beneath $200 again. That $87 from last Wednesday/Thursday? You might as well wipe that from your memory.

Ask yourself, is the dip going to be worth the wait? Or should you just go ahead and put that extra $20 in now.

I don’t want to promote FOMO but you do have to ask yourself what “dip” are you waiting on and if that number you’re waiting on is actually going to happen.

There’s someone somewhere still waiting on ETH to dip... not happening papi..

Im pissed my bitcoin order didnt go through smh buy price was at 13k smh not sitting at 17

make sure the account you have linked is where your money is smh

I wanna smack you so bad right now.
I wanna smack me. Oh well live and you learn. The eth has doubled since then. As we hear in this thread often scared money dont make money and i was scared as ****. Didnt know enough about crypto at the time and it was my initial jump in.

Back
Top Bottom