Official Bitcoin Thread

damn, check out Coinmama.com they tax but its worth a shot. 

Anyone rack up on that STEEM?
They have a quick verification and purchase time?

I'm interested in STEEM , steemit seems very interesting getting paid to create content . It could blow up one day.

Last edited:
New channel I just subscribed to. His buy tips on NEM has10X since he invested and Ripple obviously went up a bunch.

Last edited:
You should email support, might make the process faster
Your kidding right? 
mean.gif

CB support is no help. They are slammed right now, all your gonna get is a robo response .

Anyone in here selling BTC ?

Last edited:
Your kidding right? :smh:

Why would I be kidding? It happened to me a month back where it didn't release till 3 days after expected date and I had to email support

he's probably saying that because they basically have no customer service :lol:

either way when you purchase via bank it clearly shows the date it will arrive usually exact 7 days

he's probably saying that because they basically have no customer service
laugh.gif

either way when you purchase via bank it clearly shows the date it will arrive usually exact 7 days
This..

I have been waiting a week for a reply on 3 tickets....

It was exactly a week this morning. Is it a week from when the take the money out? If not they are delaying

It was exactly a week this morning. Is it a week from when the take the money out? If not they are delaying

its week from purchase. so it could be in your account tomorrow, if not then again ill put the blame on influx of users :lol:

I've never had any issues, neither have any of my friends the last 3 or so months using it for ETH and BTC

wonder if coinbase is next
mean.gif
bros, the traffic and attacks are gonna happen with this kind of growth.  I know, its annoying...but this is the wild wild west right now.  the coins are safe, its just attackers trying to bring down the exchanges for who knows what kind of intentions.  my guess: whales do not like the speed/growth of crypto right now. they are doing whatever they can to keep prices down.  good luck out there.

bros, the traffic and attacks are gonna happen with this kind of growth.  I know, its annoying...but this is the wild wild west right now.  the coins are safe, its just attackers trying to bring down the exchanges for who knows what kind of intentions.  my guess: whales do not like the speed/growth of crypto right now. they are doing whatever they can to keep prices down.  good luck out there.
I agree . If I could just get my hands on some BTC lol , I think that Ripple is still good .

just got home and apparently poloniex never processed my ripple sell orders that should've went through a couple hours ago :smh:

seems to be a very common issue with them. just lost a lot of $$ because of them

Last edited:
just got home and apparently poloniex never processed my ripple sell orders that should've went through a couple hours ago
mean.gif

seems to be a very common issue with them. just lost a lot of $$ because of them
did you have the spinning wheel of death?

I noticed a few deals would get stuck on that, so i had to refresh the page and start over on the order...

just got home and apparently poloniex never processed my ripple sell orders that should've went through a couple hours ago :smh:

did you have the spinning wheel of death?

I noticed a few deals would get stuck on that, so i had to refresh the page and start over on the order...

Everything went through on my end but for whatever reason they didn't honor it and I still own my ripple that I sold. Now the price dropped like 5 cents during the DDOS and I lost a majority of my $$ that I would've profited on. Checking on twitter and the trollboxes it seems this happened to a ton of people. A lot of guys are calling inside job by poloniex because it keeps happening and coin values fall drastically during the "attacks" and everyone loses a ton of money cause they can't trade.

polo tweeted it'll be back online in 15min. gonna be interesting to see how the market reacts.  keep an eye on the prices!

interesting.  I just bought some ETH at 87 and I got a text from my bank for fraud detection.  Bought on coinbase.

"Coinbase      Cheapside      GBR who bills out of United Kingdom "

SAid something like that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom