Official Bitcoin Thread

Doesn’t really say anything groundbreaking about xvg.

It’s faster and less expensive than btc transactions. This is something that many alts promise.

The anonymity is the key feature here. We’ll see how it plays out.

Verge might go up faster than Ripple.

To compare xvg to rxp; Verge has about 14b supply as for Ripple has about 40b supply. With higher supply it takes longer to reach it's market cap, and vice versa with lower supply.

I could be wrong tho.

XVG ain't truly private tho. Every alt coin is predicted to be the next bitcoin. When in reality, the only one I see being the one that serves all the purposes that Bitcoin should serve is Monero

Alot of money is escaping cause the bears been manipulating the story all month...

All we hear is speculation this, bubble that when in reality all this is is the set up of a new age in banking and communication... these blockchain technologies will be used by corporate entities for data mining and storage, they just don't know how to monopolize the game yet so they are just gonna run negative promo until they figure it out...

In 3 years al lot of retail giants will be on the verge of bankruptcy they might try to prop up their companies as a last resort effort and except btc ltc, etc... idk, just a prediction..

Just a quick question guys.. If im IN at .0004000 and current price is .0005000 but the $ amount is currently lower than initial investment.. Is it a loss if i sell? Or will i be up .0001000 regardless of $ value? Thanks.

Buy the dip
Sell the rip
Buyback on the dip at a lower price

I'm all about acquiring btc because once u have 1 btc you gonna be able to make $$$$$$$$

All the btc isn't mined yet... even if it goes wayyyyy down. We'll all know to buyback the btc because the final form is when it's all mined.

Best case scenario rn... btc below 10k for a sale

Just a quick question guys.. If im IN at .0004000 and current price is .0005000 but the $ amount is currently lower than initial investment.. Is it a loss if i sell? Or will i be up .0001000 regardless of $ value? Thanks.

Youre up .0001000 satoshis but down in dollars. When btc rises so does your dollar value. You would be at a $ loss if you sell now adn up in satoshis, but when btc goes up so does your dollar value.

Youre up .0001000 satoshis but down in dollars. When btc rises so does your dollar value. You would be at a $ loss if you sell now adn up in satoshis, but when btc goes up so does your dollar value.
Thanks man. I appreciate it. Selling now and buying something else on the dip. Thanks!! :pimp: :pimp:

Bout to clean house with these alts and just settle on my long term hodls. Big 3, dash, neo, xrp and Tron. Anything else worth holding for the long term lemme know.

My concern w/BTC is the speed and cost associated with transferring it is trash.

Does that scare any of y'all or is the opportunity to fix that real w/lightning network?

Back
Top Bottom