Official Bitcoin Thread

What are you thinking is gonna happen tomorrow? Slight increase then hard fall like when Coinbase added LTC? Or just gonna be slow and steady back and forth like we've experienced the last week (basically no change )

Honestly I have no idea what's gonna happen. Plus I'm a trader so when I reach my goal percentage, i sell and move on or wait for the next dip to reenter. I always have a enter/exit plan. My mentality is different from everyone else's in here. I could care less about the tech, I'm in this for profit and profit only

Honestly I have no idea what's gonna happen. Plus I'm a trader so when I reach my goal percentage, i sell and move on or wait for the next dip to reenter. I always have a enter/exit plan. My mentality is different from everyone else's in here. I could care less about the tech, I'm in this for profit and profit only
pimp.gif

I've been seriously slacking on the other exchanges. I've only messed with coinbase so far but just opened up accounts with kraken and bitstamp. Now the waiting game begins on being verified.

I've been seriously slacking on the other exchanges. I've only messed with coinbase so far but just opened up accounts with kraken and bitstamp. Now the waiting game begins on being verified.
Iv heard some real bad things about Kraken, has it been working well for others? 

Good news finally got a reply from COINBASE! 

Bad news is the response .... Now lets see how many more days for a reply.

My LTC still hasn't cleared so I'm on the ride until wednesday lol . Hopefully I can take some profits off once they clear.

Do you all hold your coins on physical wallets? Keep them on a desktop wallet ? Or just keep your coins on the market?

What are you thinking is gonna happen tomorrow? Slight increase then hard fall like when Coinbase added LTC? Or just gonna be slow and steady back and forth like we've experienced the last week (basically no change )

If only more people were like this, using a plan rather than falling into the hype. I plan on getting involved at some point after I finish moving/furnishing my new place. This entire market reminds me a lot of the OTC days in their prime. People hyping up the product as if it's a goldmine while the smart money trades around their hype and leaves unscathed.

If only more people were like this, using a plan rather than falling into the hype. I plan on getting involved at some point after I finish moving/furnishing my new place. This entire market reminds me a lot of the OTC days in their prime. People hyping up the product as if it's a goldmine while the smart money trades around their hype and leaves unscathed.
This is what imma do. Hold some for long term gains and trade the momentum . The investors live momentum traders training is gonna come in handy lol .

Found this guy on YT that trades crypto momentum and he pretty much uses Nate's words, word for word lol .

All those setups nate uses work across different markets that's what makes him such a great teacher. Best thing to do with stuff like this is take off 60-75% of the profits when you hit your mark and leave runners on with house's money for long term potential if you believe in it. That way you cut back on your odds of getting hurt.

Won't lie these markets intrigue me but it's not because I view them as the major wave of the future. Some cryptos will have long term power but a lot are just riding the hype. And trading that with a plan is always a good idea.

Damn I'm mad I sold off a lil LTC yesterday and of course it shot up. Ended up buying back in at 34 and basically lost 6 coins which would've been like 200 bucks for me.

Also waiting for like 6K total in LTC to clear. Coinbase gotta do better with getting these coins to cats when they say they will. I'm gonna be pretty tight if this take a fall when I could've gotten my **** off for like 14 dollars profit a coin

All those setups nate uses work across different markets that's what makes him such a great teacher. Best thing to do with stuff like this is take off 60-75% of the profits when you hit your mark and leave runners on with house's money for long term potential if you believe in it. That way you cut back on your odds of getting hurt.

Won't lie these markets intrigue me but it's not because I view them as the major wave of the future. Some cryptos will have long term power but a lot are just riding the hype. And trading that with a plan is always a good idea.
That's what I noticed as soon as saw the charts , "hey that's a familiar setup" . I'm gonna refresh up on the setups this weekend .

I still don't have scaling in and out down pact , so I will be going small . 

I disagree as most holders are outperforming day/swing traders in this market. The main coins are at or close to all time highs, meaning if you bought at an point in the last 4 years you're probably up several hundred percent. BTC alone is up 80% in the past month and change.

Only the truly disciplined can outperform that, especially between exchange fees and waiting time.

I need an app that can give me notifications on price changes with LTC. For some reason coinbase doesn't have notifications yet.

LTC sitting at 38 currently

I need an app that can give me notifications on price changes with LTC. For some reason coinbase doesn't have notifications yet.

LTC sitting at 38 currently

It does, go to settings (set price alerts). Theres gotta be a dump at some point with LTC today right? Might sell at hopefully 50 then rebuy

It does, go to settings (set price alerts). Theres gotta be a dump at some point with LTC today right? Might sell at hopefully 50 then rebuy
I don't see that anywhere under settings on coinbase.

@sneakaprince    check out the app Bitcoin Ticker. it's free and can track a few different coins. currently have mine set up to alert me anytime ETH goes up or down 5%

Last edited:
I disagree as most holders are outperforming day/swing traders in this market. The main coins are at or close to all time highs, meaning if you bought at an point in the last 4 years you're probably up several hundred percent. BTC alone is up 80% in the past month and change.

Only the truly disciplined can outperform that, especially between exchange fees and waiting time.

Lol if you say so. I'm not holding something for 4 years and exchange fees are chump change. What waiting time are you talking about? I'm up 10k so far on LTC and the party is just about to get started

Lol if you say so. I'm not holding something for 4 years and exchange fees are chump change. What waiting time are you talking about? I'm up 10k so far on LTC and the party is just about to get started

I don't hold large amounts of money on exchanges so I always pull out cash on sales which has a turnover time. I'm up about 7k on LTC myself but plan on holding for a while.

If it works for you, great but most of these guys aren't seasoned traders.

Back
Top Bottom