Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody having slow transaction times for ETH? Been nearly half an hour for me transferring from GDAX to Binance. Taking forever

whats the next run? mad i only had a cpl k TRON. shoulda put my whole knot on it. missed out on lend @ .17 and salt @11 which werr moves for the week. now im scrambling.

get back on XVG?

So after following the thread for a few weeks (with intrigue) and doing my own research, I still believe cryptocurrency is a whole lot of nothing.

The only potential I see, which is what most people in here seem to be doing, is day trading for the short term. Bitcoin is hyper volatile and the average person would be crazy to invest long term in this, if they even have heard or understood it.

Bitcoins are not leveraged against the survival of a governments ability to borrow in the future or any tangible assets.

Without any sort of guarantee they are only as valuable as the market dictates. It's an emotional market of lemmings right now (evidenced by ksteezy ksteezy thread presence). They are like buying a stock from a company that does not have any intellectual property, physical property, which also produces nothing. These are hype coins.

If consumer confidence in bitcoin falls, it will vanish without any chance of return for those who invested.

I'm just curious who here has actually been smart enough to cash all out at the highs and not just reinvest back into a new coin, but invest in something else real? If everyone is getting rich off and winning off crypto, then who are the losers?

Great opportunity for short term day trading (if you have time) and scam artists. If I could buy bitcoins straight cash I would revisit getting into it. If I have to purchase through an app linked to a credit card or checking account these are not worth it for me.

Before you all get upset like last time I shared my opinions. Remember they are just my opinions I'm not attaching anyone in here and still think this is all very interesting to watch. It's just not for me and don't think it will ever catch on to be anything that is agreed upon by society to have real value. The only value crypto has now is what people think. Yes there are many people agreeing it's valuable but many others don't even know it exists.

Now to figure out how to short this bubble with real money...that's my plan.

Yeah it's been going pretty slow for me as well.
Yeah it shouldn't take this long. I did it at 7:00 am.

Low-key, everytime I send crypto to other wallets I get spooked :lol: when it takes forever I always think somehow I ****ed up

In an analogy perfect for NT, from my observance, this whole thing is like buying yeezys at resale but never ever being able to wear them. You can only trade them for more yeezys or a different sneaker (cryptocurrency) to another collector, for as much as the sneaker community seems them to be worth. It's all based on perceived value and emotions. People mining them are those who were lucky enough to buy at retail. But when the yeezy hype dies down...most will be stuck with near worthless yeezys and few will have profited big from selling at the right time to those who think they are getting something that's really worth nothing.

It's like how ninjahoood thinks his sneaker collection has value. It does to him but no one else really believes it.

Whoever started bitcoin could be the greatest prankster of all time. Don't let the joke be on you.

So after following the thread for a few weeks (with intrigue) and doing my own research, I still believe cryptocurrency is a whole lot of nothing.

The only potential I see, which is what most people in here seem to be doing, is day trading for the short term. Bitcoin is hyper volatile and the average person would be crazy to invest long term in this, if they even have heard or understood it.

Bitcoins are not leveraged against the survival of a governments ability to borrow in the future or any tangible assets.

Without any sort of guarantee they are only as valuable as the market dictates. It's an emotional market of lemmings right now (evidenced by ksteezy ksteezy thread presence). They are like buying a stock from a company that does not have any intellectual property, physical property, which also produces nothing. These are hype coins.

If consumer confidence in bitcoin falls, it will vanish without any chance of return for those who invested.

I'm just curious who here has actually been smart enough to cash all out at the highs and not just reinvest back into a new coin, but invest in something else real? If everyone is getting rich off and winning off crypto, then who are the losers?

Great opportunity for short term day trading (if you have time) and scam artists. If I could buy bitcoins straight cash I would revisit getting into it. If I have to purchase through an app linked to a credit card or checking account these are not worth it for me.

Before you all get upset like last time I shared my opinions. Remember they are just my opinions I'm not attaching anyone in here and still think this is all very interesting to watch. It's just not for me and don't think it will ever catch on to be anything that is agreed upon by society to have real value. The only value crypto has now is what people think. Yes there are many people agreeing it's valuable but many others don't even know it exists.

Could've just said your here for a good time, not a long time. A lot of unnecessary verbage going on

1x8Kw_s-200x150.gif

LTC better do something, im getting surpassed by noobs.

Fam why you gotta call me out for b, I haven’t even been that active in like a week in here....**** was wild uncalled for.

Could've just said your here for a good time, not a long time. A lot of unnecessary verbage going on

Word I can't knock the hustle seems like most people in here doing it right. People gonna come at me and be like why even post if it's negative, etc... I'm here for be discussion. In the crypto community I see it here and on other forums it's a lot of naive people caught up in groupthink. That's exactly what the people doing well want. For the active participants to tel the doubters to shut up and keep it moving. Keep the masses involved thinking they are all gonna be rich because then they place an artificial hyperinflated value on these "currencies" that aren't even backed or accepted. They aren't currencies just speculative commodities at this point. Remember in every game there are losers. It's confusing that I don't hear about these losers though, only claims of winning. Nobody has ever gotten rich at the expense of nothing. So if major profits are being realized I most interested to see who the big losers are. I don't think it's happened yet and there will be A LOT of upset and confused people when the bubble does burst. Again just sharing my opinion because this is an open forum for discussion.

I don't click on threads that don't interest me. You should try it too. :lol: #nocoiner

Obviously it interests me. So are you here to pray more people jump in blind to further your own interests or discuss as well? I'm just stating my opinion not asking for a rebuttal either. I'd like to bet against all of you though (if possible). I will pull a stack out my safe right now and put my money where my mouth is if there's a vehicle to short this.

#nocoiner but I have real money and assets and there's nothing speculative about them lol. Y'all told me do my research before investing. I did. And now I'm sharing my thoughts and y'all tell me ****. Pretty ironic.

Like dude basically put it all on me...da hell...lol

He isn’t completely wrong, you gotta filter through ALOT of shilling/hype on this and market is super manipulated by the big players, IMO that’s what we are seeing with XRP and TRON....but what do I know, I’m really just getting the hang of this thing myself.

Either way, it’s a fun game.

Back
Top Bottom