Official Bitcoin Thread

Been burned a lot of times selling at ATH... waiting for dip to rebuy, but it hits another ATH. welp. im just gonna hold.

:nerd:

Tron .gif

I bought a few hundred xrp when they were fairly low...

Do u guys think I should be flipping these now, or should I hold em?

Im asking bcuz I’m a noob, & someone here recommended to the thread that we should buy em, so I did. lol.

I bought a few hundred xrp when they were fairly low...

Do u guys think I should be flipping these now, or should I hold em?

Im asking bcuz I’m a noob, & someone here recommended to the thread that we should buy em, so I did. lol.
Ripple bound to hit coinbase i’d wait it til then imo

For the gent asking about quadriga exchange. They posted this on Reddit:

QuadrigaCX 10 points 11 hours ago
We have 14000 pending verifications left. Over 100,000 done last month. We should get to yours in the next few days. Our apologies for the delay.

On the fence if I should cop some more Tron at 15 cents right now

I would personally never buy when its pumping like this, but as some have mentioned they've gotten burned not buying when they wanted even at an ATH. Typically there's a correction after a pump like this.

Justin suns tweet just now: We will announce our partnership with a very prestigious public listed company next week. Looking forward to it!

Mad at myself for not being able to save. If it had been next week, I wanted to put 1k in tron at 0.04. Can't be too mad, I'm up $300 off of basically nothing .

Mad at myself for not being able to save. If it had been next week, I wanted to put 1k in tron at 0.04. Can't be too mad, I'm up $300 off of basically nothing .

Don't stress it. Just wait for the next coin and take it as a lesson.

Been saying i wouldnt sell high and re buy again. But the degenerate gambler in me did it anyway. SMH. This time, timed it correctly. Got a cool extra $200 for TRX. Stressful few minutes chasing that lower rebuy price i honestly think it's not worth it lmfao

Although "buy in the red, sell in the green" is a great tactic, it's not always possible. For example, ripple was making its run from 0.4-.77ish for a while and everyone said to just wait til it dips. It never really did and look what it's at now. Unless something drastic happens, I don't think we'll see it at that price again.

Back
Top Bottom