Official Bitcoin Thread

I don't understand people crying about the name at all. If that's what we're worried about these days, that's the tell tale sign that 99% of altcoins are a ponzi scheme.

They do need to do a better job of building their community though.

If you dont think rebranding isnt a catalyst.. You need to take a look at ethos and neo and verge just to name a couple.

And yes.. Youre right about the 99% of the coins being hype. Were here for gains.. But if you want your groestilecoin, GRS or whatever it's called to really start moving up, just rename the damn thing. Its much appealing to a rebrand. My .02

I freed GRS from my profolio

Sorry fam. :lol:

Team ARN

50E7AB26-6D41-4028-9B95-FE7854B18635.png

Man seeing all these ledger scams on reddit make me sick. never ever buy a hardware wallet from ebay or amazon. better to just wait or pay the large shipping fee purchasing from the the actual retailer itself.
Dude lost his life savings! I feel bad for dude. That idea was insane though using a scratch off for the seed words! i prob woulda fell for that too cant even lie.

Dude lost his life savings! I feel bad for dude. That idea was insane though using a scratch off for the seed words! i prob woulda fell for that too cant even lie.
had me double check everything even though i bought mine off their website. hopee everyone stays safe.

I bought mine on Amazon but it wasn't no scratch off **** and I had to manually write my 25 words

I hope I'm good :lol:.

I finally got to .1 of a BTC with this $1K dip

Was stuck at .091 for the longest time since the boards were slowing down.

Probably could've gotten there faster but I dipped in the ALTs FOR SOME Good Profits and all I can say is...

THANKS

I'm holding everything because I only put in a Supreme Vintage tee flip

However I have my eye on a vintage ISSEY MIYAKE bomber that's SOOOO NICE!!!

I freed GRS from my profolio

Sorry fam. :lol:

Team ARN

50E7AB26-6D41-4028-9B95-FE7854B18635.png
I’m really intrigued with the project and the circulation is in the perfect range.

It was P&D’d by a discord group and now you got a ton of people labeling it a scam (although the question of if this project is really a NEED is still legitimate, but still not worthy of labeling it a scam).

I’m going to hold some and see how it grows over time, but these groups ****ing up the market are trashing the community. I know we’re all trying to get paid, but the overnight day traders and P&D groups need to chill. Some of us still want to HODL..

I think this could gain overtime tho. Small aircrafts make up something like 80% of aviation.

whats the story?

someone purchased a ledger off of ebay from a reputable seller. the ledger was completely sealed (seemed brand new), but the problem was it came off with a scratch off card listing the 24 word private key. after a few weeks of putting coins into the ledger he lost around 34k usd.

off topic, but anyone else having quoting issues? it won't just quote when i hit "+ Quote", but I need to hit that and "Insert Quotes.." shows up on the bottom and I need to click that to see al the quotes.

someone purchased a ledger off of ebay from a reputable seller. the ledger was completely sealed (seemed brand new), but the problem was it came off with a scratch off card listing the 24 word private key. after a few weeks of putting coins into the ledger he lost around 34k usd.

also anyone else having quoting issues?
Damn! I feel bad for that guy. I just saw the reddit post. I will inform my friends that are purchasing ledgers. I would think the same if i wasnt put on game to the ledger itself giving you the 24 words

I'd use a paper wallet and take a pic with a Ceasar cypher 7 or 6 or 2 or 3 or 5

but then again I'm the last person you should take advice from

but

I'd never buy a Ledger from ebay or Amazon

and if I saw those Password cards with the scratch off I would know they were fake because the Typefaces were too bold like they were photocopied and not printed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom