Official Bitcoin Thread

Obligatory “new to this thread blah, blah, blah” introduction but I’ve read/skimmed the entire thread & am continuously researching on my own but I do have a question to this who’ve bought on kucoin... is it normal for the purchase of an alt to be split into two transactions on your dealt orders?

Also, if I add the amount (manually) purchased from those two on my dealt orders, I’m getting a slightly different value than what I have in my assets?

Yeah having a split order is normal. Not sure about the difference in value though.

You messing up if you don't have something like neo or vechain in your long term hold. Seriously.

Especially if you missed the train on ethereum. These will follow the same route

Networks and chains is the move bruh.

NEO, EOS, UBIQ, KNC, VEN, DRGN.....

Wallet is loaded and the scope is set on binance for the Wanchain drop also.

@hennesy beach
Thanks for the heads up. I hope they dont weasel out of the deal somehow>D

What happened in cryptopia?

Last edited:
@hennesy beach
Thanks for the heads up. I hope they dont weasel out of the deal somehow>D

What happened in cryptopia?

It crashed yesterday. Dubai whales did a 4000% pump and dump and crashed the site :lol:

When are we going to see a dip? I need more!

8A5CDED6-149B-44DF-BEC4-779935FF995B.jpeg

taking a position of 1k on UTRUST:

https://utrust.io/how-it-works

- payment converter; able to convert to FIAT
- mulitple cryptos accepted (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash Monero and others)
- immediate payment approvals
- utrust tokens burned as transactions increases (SUPPLY vs DEMAND).
- zero fees using UTRUST token in their ecosystem

You can find it on KUCOIN EXCHANGE - currently .84cents .... good luck!! DYOR **This is not financial advice** :smokin

Last edited:
Yea I bought like 1 million PAC cant event access it on cryptopia right now as price plummets :lol:.

Gonna hold till after the coin burn though

I hold and like Ven but its getting saturated in the rfid field. Modum, walton, ven, wabi......who knows if all can prosper. I agree on the 50$ prediction though.
Im looking to get into Nuls, Icon, Wabi and possibly utrust.

Also:never go all in on one coin

I hold and like Ven but its getting saturated in the rfid field. Modum, walton, ven, wabi......who knows if all can prosper. I agree on the 50$ prediction though.
Im looking to get into Nuls, Icon, Wabi and possibly utrust.

Also:never go all in on one coin

Well yeah I didn't mean actually all in literally :lol:

My portfolio is very strong as is, it ain't being touched

Man Im browsing through coins on coinmarketcap now and I cant believe HUSH is 21$ now. I remember browsing in the summer searching for coins with potential and hush was one of them so I read into it (was 1.50$) at the time but didnt buy it. Thought it was just another cryptopia crap coin

taking a position of 1k on UTRUST:

https://utrust.io/how-it-works

- payment converter; able to convert to FIAT
- mulitple cryptos accepted (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash Monero and others)
- immediate payment approvals
- utrust tokens burned as transactions increases (SUPPLY vs DEMAND).
- zero fees using UTRUST token in their ecosystem

You can find it on KUCOIN EXCHANGE - currently .84cents .... good luck!! DYOR **This is not financial advice** :smokin

Any target price to sell? Or long term?

Bruh, I thought when I accidentally sold all my ETH and just bought all LTC , it was going to pay up. ETH is breaking new ATH and LTC is still sitting there ....

In m just going to turn this off cause seeing all the money fly me by hurts ...

Me waiting for LTC to do something ...

356A8AFEA9ED064403550A48C759B1FD165C90C3

Last edited:
I’m telling ya BNTY x VEN x ICX is the ***** truth, all been climbing steady for the past week...insane

Bruh, I thought when I accidentally sold all my ETH and said screw it and bought all LTC was going to pay up. ETH is breaking new ATH and LTC is still sitting there ....

In m just going to turn this off cause seeing all the money fly me buy hurts ...

Me waiting for LTC to do something ...

356A8AFEA9ED064403550A48C759B1FD165C90C3

BTC hasn't been doing anything either. If ETH goes to $1500, I'm gonna roll the profits into LTC and BTC.

Back
Top Bottom