Official Bitcoin Thread

BTC hasn't been doing anything either. If ETH goes to $1500, I'm gonna roll the profits into LTC and BTC.
If ETC goes to 1500 I'm selling everything and puut my **** back in the bank.

Cause that will tell me, this ain't for me with the random mistake that happened.

KCS looking for a draw back,

A lot of Sellers's trying to keep it down..

Might look for the dip.

Ltc will explode when eth is done.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

If ETC goes to 1500 I'm selling everything and puut my **** back in the bank.

Cause that will tell me, this ain't for me with the random mistake that happened.

Be patient bro.... I rather have some dough in Ltc than wasting away in a savings account, you already know what that’s gonna do for you

My game is to have some $ into some high potential alts and the big 3 (although I’ve moved all my eth for various alts) and I’m just working with money that I’m not trippin if I lose

Took off grs for a small loss and sold half of trx. Gonna grab some xrb on this pullback once my transfer hits. Hopefully I don’t miss a good entry.

Took off grs for a small loss and sold half of trx. Gonna grab some xrb on this pullback once my transfer hits. Hopefully I don’t miss a good entry.

GRS imo should rebrand asap. The name itself makes me not want to invest in it. And i too pulled out.

GRS imo should rebrand asap. The name itself makes me not want to invest in it. And i too pulled out.
It’s a good coin w decent supply but xrb has more going for it atm and I worry about seeing it go on a ltc like run n missing out

So far I can only get my starter position need my other transfer to go through. Missed on on $3 which only further excited me about xrb potential. Long as they figure out the security issues.

Ethlend Ethlend ethelend.
Those who message me about it, We eating boys.
Kinda of sad.. I moved half of my LENDs to a potential double which never happened.. Thinking i can come back to it like my HS girlfriend. SMH.
ETHLENd whale where you at bro? :wow::sick::nerd::pimp:

:nerd: :lol::pimp: you got me sitting pretty with LEND bro. HUGE help.

if you guys got LEND just hold on for the ride or accumulate more as you can but I wouldn't sell completely. Roadmap is :pimp:

Honestly im trying to dive more in dividend paying cryptos now

I don't understand people crying about the name at all. If that's what we're worried about these days, that's the tell tale sign that 99% of altcoins are a ponzi scheme.

They do need to do a better job of building their community though.

Back
Top Bottom