Official Bitcoin Thread

Hit big in November with LTC then Ripple in December. Been kind of hesitant since. Just enjoying some of my winnings.

Need another small coin to get in on, though.:nerd:

Dunno about you guys but if I believe in a product then I ain't coming out of a good position for at least a year.

I would only take some of the profits, usually my initial investment to fund other coins or ICO's on the come up.

Dunno about you guys but if I believe in a product then I ain't coming out of a good position for at least a year.

I would only take some of the profits, usually my initial investment to fund other coins or ICO's on the come up.

Well if I'm holding a coin that can probably only do 2-3x from here compared to another that can do 10x,I'm dumping.

Depending on the coin of course.

Well if I'm holding a coin that can probably only do 2-3x from here compared to another that can do 10x,I'm dumping.

Same for me. Typically I’ll scale out and leave a runner on or I’ll just exit completely if the dollar amount can get me a bigger return elsewhere. Something like VEN though I am not touching. My initial risk isn’t going to bankrupt me. I’ll wait and see what the Thor payouts look like and probably take profits through those.

Obviously as most here know the coins with the biggest potential are asian. Aelf, nuls, wabi......better take positions soon bruhs.

PS
Imma get that VEN dip, yall gonna see, already dippin'

Tron went to .11 cents... I went back to bed thinking it was going to moon and then it was at .08 cnets...

This is RIP N DIP stuff.... SELL buy SELL buy SELL

sell buy sell buy Tron aint for me.............patiently waiting on the right time to sell and move on to the next.

Anybody using Sweatcoin?

Earn crypto and buy products for free...

Just keep being active...(walking, exercise)

Check out this app: https://sweatco.in/i/mike456468

... It pays for walking and working out. Indoors and outdoors.

No credit card or debit card needed...

They giving away TV’s for 20K sweatcoin.

That’s a lot of walking...

11D2F43C-09D1-4115-916A-3374C6A719CB.png

Last edited:
You get into the ICO?
I lost sleep two days in a row because of it and then the whales snatched it up in seconds

Saw one dude drop 1000 Ether on the tokens. :sick:

Missed out on the ICO as well.

But they're doing a special token sale tomorrow for the people who sent their ETH to the ICO address but got cancelled. Not as many tokens for the same amount of ETH, but it's worth a look at.

Set those buy orders... :lol:

You won’t have to worry then.
I’m taking a quick break now. Prices looking good :lol:

Trinity got listed on Kucoin. Little concerning about them since it sounded like they ripped off Raiden’s white paper from something I read but the idea is cool and could be worth the risk.

What's everyone's opinion on tether? Seems like a quick option to cash out profits and rebuy at a better entry.

Agreed for coins that have reached maturity.

Missed out on the ICO as well.

But they're doing a special token sale tomorrow for the people who sent their ETH to the ICO address but got cancelled. Not as many tokens for the same amount of ETH, but it's worth a look at.

Yea sucks but it's already done a 6x on Ether Delta so I'll try and get in again.
Missed out on the Fortuna ICO as well. Sold out in 3 seconds.

What's everyone's opinion on tether? Seems like a quick option to cash out profits and rebuy at a better entry.

Im not sure most people understand how tether works.
In case anyone here doesnt: if btc price drops or remains the same after you went into tether youre good. If btc rises after you went in youre effed

You should read the tether posts on reddit. It might make you alarmed about how tether is being printed more than the fed prints dollars on some exchanges. Some people think they’re artificially boosting tether without having the supplies to back it up. Could be dangerous if a “bank run” happens.

+1

Avoid Tether.

You should read the tether posts on reddit. It might make you alarmed about how tether is being printed more than the fed prints dollars on some exchanges. Some people think they’re artificially boosting tether without having the supplies to back it up. Could be dangerous if a “bank run” happens.

I’m not on reddit, if you come across it again...please post.

I’m not on reddit, if you come across it again...please post.

Basically, people are doubting if they hold in USD what they are printing as USDT. They just printed 400m USDT in a week/days if i remember correctly. Not sure of the specifics. But yes, sketchy.

If this dip breaches 10k, 8k floor? Legoooo

Back
Top Bottom