Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m making a play on Trinity Network Credit (TNC). It’s Neo’s scaling solution. On Kucoin!

4B95741B-AD5E-48F5-8441-EE3F4D84EE4E.png

Do you know the circulating supply?

Ven hasn’t really pumped like other coins, it’s just been steadily and consistently gone up in value, I mean you might be right...but I think dropping down from 9$ to mid 7$ is as much a dip as you’ll see from that coin, even through the BTC drop that takes everything with it, VEN showed independence from that...I wouldn’t expect a dip back into 5$ or even 6$ again...idk

Ven hasn’t really pumped like other coins, it’s just been steadily and consistently gone up in value, I mean you might be right...but I think dropping down from 9$ to mid 7$ is as much a dip as you’ll see from that coin, even through the BTC drop that takes everything with it, VEN showed independence from that...I wouldn’t expect a dip back into 5$ or even 6$ again...idk

I actually think it dips under $6 again but only time will tell.

Alot of dudes chasing percentages... I'm long in this game here.. hopefully in 3 to 4 years I would have accumulated enough to retire and enjoy life. Period. I just want to pass some btc and ltc down to the youngins.. they gonna have they own wallets at 18.

The ico game is like another realm within itself. Trying to gain some insight on that too.

Just ordered my ledger off amazon. Bout to get a chrome book just for crypto... the whole 2018 is gonna be a wild ride.

Binance just listed PIVX

PIVX is a multifaceted community-centric endeavor in the blockchain tech and cryptocurrency realms. What we mean by that is this: There are many components of what and who PIVX is and why PIVX was manifested. To start with the basics:

PIVX is an acronym for Private Instant Verified Transaction(X). Ok, so that’s the name.
It means that at its core, PIVX is designed, engineered, and evolving with the best practices and developments to ensure your transactional security and privacy.
It means we believe that you have the right to exchange privately and securely, without interference from corporatocracy pressures, governmental influences, prying eyes, and nefarious individuals and movements. It means that we believe in this modern age it’s time to allow individuals to exchange and use their wealth how and when they want, with a peace of mind that their transactions are occurring in a rapid fashion, and in a private and verified manner.

The main goal of PIVX is to achieve near instant private transactions and a governance that helps sustain the network for the benefit of all of the users involved. While we are well on our way to achieving this, some of the features are under development and should appear in the near future

Binance just listed PIVX

PIVX is a multifaceted community-centric endeavor in the blockchain tech and cryptocurrency realms. What we mean by that is this: There are many components of what and who PIVX is and why PIVX was manifested. To start with the basics:

PIVX is an acronym for Private Instant Verified Transaction(X). Ok, so that’s the name.
It means that at its core, PIVX is designed, engineered, and evolving with the best practices and developments to ensure your transactional security and privacy.
It means we believe that you have the right to exchange privately and securely, without interference from corporatocracy pressures, governmental influences, prying eyes, and nefarious individuals and movements. It means that we believe in this modern age it’s time to allow individuals to exchange and use their wealth how and when they want, with a peace of mind that their transactions are occurring in a rapid fashion, and in a private and verified manner.

The main goal of PIVX is to achieve near instant private transactions and a governance that helps sustain the network for the benefit of all of the users involved. While we are well on our way to achieving this, some of the features are under development and should appear in the near future
impressive pump on it today

I caught VEN at 7.98. Got tired of TRX. I didnt even need much from you, you had one job. I got in at 7, just needed it to hit like 10.5 and I would have been happy but it can't e'em do that. Damn Ven at $7.50 r/n

I caught VEN at 7.98. Got tired of TRX. I didnt even need much from you, you had one job. I got in at 7, just needed it to hit like 10.5 and I would have been happy but it can't e'em do that. Damn Ven at $7.50 r/n

DIP is coming my friend. Sub $6 I hope, but hodl. Definitely going back up.

9F89ADF2-F050-4D37-9D20-09D4351E58F9.jpeg

Definitely will dip. Neo looked super strong after the rebrand but retraced from $55 all the way down to $16

The $16 was extreme though because that was when China FUD hit. Walton had a very similar run to Ven too, ended up pulling back and consolidating for a while

Long term this is a comfy hold

Back
Top Bottom