Official Bitcoin Thread

Gas doing its thing :pimp:

Be sure to have your Neo stored somewhere you can get your Gas

Think people should seriously think twice before calling TRX a **** coin. Come back in 3-5 years.

Man.. I need to vent..So I originally invested last year in ethereum on a trading platform called eToro. Really crappy fees, but it was the only thing available in Canada at the time. I’m holding 10 ether coins on there. I also bought .3 BTC like a week and a half ago, and I’m -25% in that trade so far.

So here is the problem, eToro is shutting down operations in Canada. Jan 31. And I’m not even holding the coins on there (it’s not a wallet, basically i really don’t actually own the coins so I can’t transfer my holdings to another wallet. I HAVE to get liquidated by tommorow.

I feel like crap. Not sure how I’m gonna but back in, I don’t have the available limits and I’m pretty sure I’m

1. Gonna loose some of my position in eth if I cash out and dollar cost average my way back in over coin based $1000 weekly limit.

2. Screwed in my btc position.

Wheres kingcrux.. ? Havent seen him post since he announced he sold everything and went all in on the appcoin around $3.5 from what i can remember.:nerd::nerd:

What makes you so confident in Tron?

The fact i only put in a portion of profits from other coins and it was cheap when i got in :lol:

If it shoots up again ill pull the rest, until then im just letting it sit and see what happens

Back
Top Bottom