Official Bitcoin Thread

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 11.34.17 PM.png

Get ya' lite cycles ready

they're looking to add dozens to the platform but this is evidence that they're gettting ready to roll TRX (TRON) Out first...

when that happens... remember what happened to BCH so TRX sells will probably be backlogged... Honestly I just hope TRX goes to $100 or 200 so I can buy a Sex Robot

I think this is going to coincide with a coin burn.

I'd buy at least $100 in TRX because that annoying guy is gonna' be like You know a crazy fact if you would've bout $100 in Tron in January you would be a Bojillionaire now

Last edited:

I'd buy at least $100 in TRX because that annoying guy is gonna' be like You know a crazy fact if you would've bout $100 in Tron in January you would be a Bojillionaire now
You gonna put $100 on Ripple, Cardano, Neo, Stellar, Monero, Waves, Dash and all the other coins that search works for?

You gonna put $100 on Ripple, Cardano, Neo, Stellar, Monero, Waves, Dash and all the other coins that search works for?

Yo... This dude just dropped major KEYS... In the post I said they're looking to add more Crypto's this year. TRX in NEXT I already got TRX so I just got to sit back, and Wait to watch the $$$$ roll in

Don't get me wrong, but I know one thing...

When all the BTC is mined that's when we'll see $$$$$$ BTC

For those getting gas from neo, yall sell it right away to get more neo? Or just keep it? Got lucky and sold my gas at the peak earlier at $70.

Get ya' lite cycles ready

they're looking to add dozens to the platform but this is evidence that they're gettting ready to roll TRX (TRON) Out first...

when that happens... remember what happened to BCH so TRX sells will probably be backlogged... Honestly I just hope TRX goes to $100 or 200 so I can buy a Sex Robot

I think this is going to coincide with a coin burn.

Lolololol , tron was my first alt coin purchase. Will probably add to my position by the end of the week.

People sleeping on a guy that wants to be a zillionaire?

Is this really a hard dip. I’m still up from about a week ago. Haven’t recovered yet from that initial correction though

I tell you what, if dash drops below $500 I’m considering making a move.

It’s going lower and lower with every dip

Ethos and Nebulas are on my radar but I feel like im too diversified already smh. Lotta good projects out there but it feels like I got too much spread out.

Dragonchain = Disney block chain being built under the radar...

Gonna read up on it today....

Yeah Dragonchain is really interesting for multiple reasons. Their team looks legit. One of their advisors is Maria Smith who is supposedly vice president of partnerships and payments for Starbucks.

Howard Schultz (Starbucks) had an interesting comment about crypto transacations for everyday consumer use (http://fortune.com/2018/01/26/bitcoin-starbucks/) and how it’s coming but doesn’t believe it’ll be Bitcoin. Also with Dragonchain, their incubator stuff and approach to ICOs is unique.

Last edited:
I've been in on DRGN for a minute, I bought more than a month ago at 3.3$ (which was a low!). It already launched its platform which focuses only on businesses. What I've noticed is their marketing isn't that good, most of their announcements are on their Twitter. They also don't have a strong community. I think these two are important for mooning potential.. With that being said, I think it's a good project that I've invested in and I plan to participate in some future ICOs for some quick flips. Many popular icos are sold out in hours or minutes or not available for U.S, so gives me a chance to participate and they'll only be available for drgn holders. If you're looking for 10x returns, I don't think drgn is the one!

Back
Top Bottom