Official Bitcoin Thread

Exactly and those coins were accepted and implemented for free. Verge got hustled clearly or Sunerok is still running an exit scam in some capacity.

do you really think him selling LTC tanked the price to where it is now?

Definitely not to where it’s at now. I mean there have been other incidents that have occurred to put LTC where it’s at now like the Litepay debacle. It’s a long game for me, so just waiting to see how it’ll all play out long term.

do you really think him selling LTC tanked the price to where it is now?

Charlie selling didn't tank the price.

But he sold it when prices were high asf and they tanked right after and have yet to recover...... I know he knew and we should've prob done the same

Damm I pulled out of XVG last night after putting about 2 eth in it. And happy I did. That is by no means a “partnership” but okay.

I was about to put the money into GRS, feel super sick I didn’t just to randomly catch that pump would have been nice. Instead put toward my stack into ADA.

Now my biggest positions are AMB, andADA.

AMB has absolutely been lovely for me since getting in. As an investment couldn’t ask for more, and as a tech and so on, it seems like it has a future.

@marmourjr - whattup bros, thanks for the tag...just caught up with the last few pages. I've just been accumulating ....my most recent small marketcap big potential (risk) picks:

Banca - Wall Street on blockchain. Small cap, 1:1 exchange (IDEX)...developers are insanely talented (Apple tech head), roadmap is great, community strong, and SUPER early...with lots of growth. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/banca/

Bitcoin Private - Secure and Anonymous. Only on 2 exchanges. At first people were screaming "crapcoin" but low and behold it was announced yesterday that Ledger Nano S will be adding support! Low circulation just like BTC but ANON. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-private/

Matrix AI - Game changer in late 2018/2019. They have built partnership with China One Belt One Road (900 Billion dollar project). Great dev, roadmap, and potential. Only on one true exchange (IDEX). https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matrix-ai-network/

Sorry for not being as active...the market has been same o same o for past 3months so didn't have any real news. Looks like a turn is coming and I'll try and be more active when more info arises. Fundamentally, we are stronger than ever....everything I read and hear has been positive, I think we're just waiting for a boom...then the $$$ will be flowing like no other. Onto a trillion.....good luck everyone!!

Looks like Savedroid wasn't an exit scam.

What a way to play around with Investors when you've raised 50M.
I get what they tried to do but damn what a way to do it.

Not cool.

you guys like long term projects? this is one of em.

Nebulas, I'm a believer. Cannot stop stacking this token.

Next generation blockchain platform that is implementing a search engine, however the search engine is only a minor focal point of the project. Since, it's a blockchain 3.0 project it's competing with EOS and Cardano, but are ahead and have released their mainnet last month. NAS been flying under the radar. Check out the technical white paper, it's amazing. Team is comprised of former Google, Alibaba engineers and two of their founders were co-founders of NEO. Their HQ is located in SF, they have held numerous amounts of meet-ups around there to educate people about blockchain and what NAS aims to solve.

-JavaScript/TypeScript smart contracts
-Proof of Devotion, incentives for people who actually use the system and developers who create good applications
-Compatible with Ethereum's blockchain, meaning that projects that are developed on the Ethereum platform will be able to migrate over to NAS with ZERO MIGRATION COST
-Self evolving mechanism - updates to the system without a need of a hard/soft fork.

Last edited:
Im buying 2k worth of MCO i think. Straight forward/good dev team/ god marketing it would appear

Anybody have any insight?

Holy ishh nm went up another 30% from like less than 48 hrs ago. I need to start acting on my gut. Always late when things r pumping smfh

Back
Top Bottom