Official Bitcoin Thread

TokenPay x XVG x Litecoin.

giphy.gif

Was telling my self I was going to stock up on ADA when it was $.15, now it's $.28 smh... slept hard. Also anyone having trouble using binance? My page keeps refreshing.

Was telling my self I was going to stock up on ADA when it was $.15, now it's $.28 smh... slept hard. Also anyone having trouble using binance? My page keeps refreshing.

Its always mind boggling why people keep doing this to themselves. When everythings falling they think theres no end in sight. Ditto for the opposite.
Set your goals and follow through. Doesnt matter if you couldve gotten in cheaper or out when it was higher. If you have a plan follow it.
Remember never be mad that you couldve made more or mad that you didnt get in at the bottom. Profit is profit.

Its always mind boggling why people keep doing this to themselves. When everythings falling they think theres no end in sight. Ditto for the opposite.
Set your goals and follow through. Doesnt matter if you couldve gotten in cheaper or out when it was higher. If you have a plan follow it.
Remember never be mad that you couldve made more or mad that you didnt get in at the bottom. Profit is profit.

LMAO I agree man, I have this bad habit of procrastinating and it's hard to change. I just bought some right now though. Going to still come up regardless haha.

Anyone cop the Hundreds Crypto Shirt? Haha. Sold out now though, but should of copped with some of my coin.

Was about to roast you by saying that we've BEEN in a pullback...but the message you tried communicated has been received loud and clear :wink:
I definitely scooped up some on the dip but not as much as I wanted to.... now I got funds for a nice bag..

Might pull the trigger at 2am ,drunk x high buys.... lol

Start in small and add to it if it goes lower or on a pullback if it goes up. Build your position and don’t fret over missing out. Just take initiative.
How do you cope when you miss on steals though? Do you move on to other alt coins? Right now I don't have the funds like most of yall so I put some into trx and ada here and there.

there is a saying, "the best time to buy crypto was YESTERDAY"

crypto isn't going anywhere, and in fact it will most likely be the mainstay of finance within 5yrs. this is still early, and you can all flourish if you just apply "dollar cost averaging". This chart here shows NOT when bitcoin was at $1-2 dollars, BUT when BITCOIN was at its previous ATH prior to last year. Just buying $500 a month ($250.00x2 paycheck). Sure you may not see GAINZ for the first few months, or maybe a year....but this is a Game Changing space fellas. Check out Hyperwaves on youtube....you probably wont see anything like this in our lifetimes again.....

dollar-cost-avg.png

Last edited:
I just accept it and if it’s something I like with more upside I’ll jump in with chase size and wait to add. You can’t sit I. This game and try to deal with missing out and making back what you could’ve made. You need to just focus on making the right trades and taking the right initiative. There’s always a good opportunity if you’re patient. Imagine being miserable in December cause you missed out, this pullback if you waited was amazing for you. And besides honestly, nothing has really gone parabolic yet so there’s still plenty out there that’s at good prices. The only thing I’d be worried about is maybe xrp since it doubled already. But even then, we saw it hit a high of $3 so who knows.

Crypto is back!!!!

This stuff is way to volatile. Maybe I will consider dollar cost averaging in $100/month. $500/month, nah, it went from $800B to $200B in 2 months, that's coordinated selling and manipulation, and that makes me distrust the market

Back
Top Bottom