Official Bitcoin Thread

Might be a dumb question, but where do I buy this coin?

It’s on binance.

If you ever need to find out where a coin/token is being traded use cryptocompare.com

AFCDB208-01D7-42D5-B88D-F7C6DDBD01D7.jpeg

Search the coin name and once you find it click the markets tab.

Still up I'm the air how much spark will cost.

also this air drop is taxable. FYI.

xrp gonna make a lot of ppl money this bullrun.

TA shows $10-15 and possibly higher, yes I know TA is not 100% but something to consider perhaps since it's so cheap still.

yall seen the occ say that crypto regs are coming within the next 6-8 weeks??

probably a bunch of kyc stuff. hopefully not game changing in a negative way.

yall seen the occ say that crypto regs are coming within the next 6-8 weeks??

probably a bunch of kyc stuff. hopefully not game changing in a negative way.
I've heard that it will have to do with cold storage and custody by banks.

I've heard that it will have to do with cold storage and custody by banks.

if they ban cold storage ill be livid.

probably gonna implement a kyc when withdrawing to the cold storage and vice versa. how times have changed lol.

I just got into stocks as of august and beginners luck along with strong conviction in TSLA stock has made me a good amount of money; I decided to somewhat understand and dive into Crypto. Just got a ledger Nano S. minimal storage but I got bitcoin, Cardano and XLM. Bitcoin will inevitably go up over time considering the limited number of coins to be mined. Charles Hoskinson seems very intelligent and has spoken about crypto in Africa and its potential which piqued my interest. Strong conviction with ADA. Don't know that much about XLM to be honest.

My question is what is the best way to liquidate? So far my thought process is Cold storage send to coinbase.com or any exchange, sell, send USD to PayPal. Probably will get killed in fees but I don't see a faster/ efficient way. Any suggestions? Sorry if this has been asked a million times I plan on going to page 900 and catch up. thanks in advance.

Can anyone provide me a cheatsheet on how to invest into crypto (XRP)? What are some good sites to follow potential investments?

also this air drop is taxable. FYI.

xrp gonna make a lot of ppl money this bullrun.

TA shows $10-15 and possibly higher, yes I know TA is not 100% but something to consider perhaps since it's so cheap still.
I’ll be honest, wherever you saw that, I’d seriously reconsider following that account because that’s ridiculous even by crackhead optimist standards for a **** coin that isn’t even needed for the protocol to run. Breakout over .82 puts $3 in play which is a $132 billion market cap. $10 would be a $450 billion market cap. That’s not even absurd, it’s ridiculously insane.

I’ll be honest, wherever you saw that, I’d seriously reconsider following that account because that’s ridiculous even by crackhead optimist standards for a **** coin that isn’t even needed for the protocol to run. Breakout over .82 puts $3 in play which is a $132 billion market cap. $10 would be a $450 billion market cap. That’s not even absurd, it’s ridiculously insane.

No lie. Everyone who is jumping back in always mentions XRP if it’s not Bitcoin :lol: . Friends, Family etc. unlike the last bull run I’m telling them to go look at YouTube.

I’m already on the moon guys. Tell Elon to rocket ship a lambo and another Tesla cuz I can’t find the first one....

I feel you bro. Well see where this new asset class takes us though. Anything can happen.

from Binance:

Attachments

• EpI1ViWXMAAbe_R.png
    EpI1ViWXMAAbe_R.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 244
I feel you bro. Well see where this new asset class takes us though. Anything can happen.

from Binance:
bruh, it's vaporware. bitcoin, eth, legit projects that will 10x from here. uni, yfi, those look legit, there's some great projects. anyone selling you a dream of xrp is on drugs. will it be a good trading vehicle? definitely, trade it, make money and have fun. just don't bag hold.

bruh, it's vaporware. bitcoin, eth, legit projects that will 10x from here. uni, yfi, those look legit, there's some great projects. anyone selling you a dream of xrp is on drugs. will it be a good trading vehicle? definitely, trade it, make money and have fun. just don't bag hold.

Why do you think its vaporware?

There's a lot of ppl in this thread, help us by educating us.

Choose who you listen to wisely.

Putting thousands of dollars into btc which is up 170%
Vs putting thousands of dollars into XRP which is up 128%.

Now which one makes more cents????? Lol

Choose who you listen to wisely.

Putting thousands of dollars into btc which is up 170%
Vs putting thousands of dollars into XRP which is up 128%.

Now which one makes more cents????? Lol

I'm not saying btc isn't performing well, hell its outperforming everything in the macro.

But he said xrp is a **** coin and I want to know why he feels that way.

Whats your thoughts?

Yall can be so cryptic (no pun) lol I thought we here to help each other?

Back
Top Bottom