Official Bitcoin Thread

I've been trying to get in on ANS, but don't know where to start.

same here. i dont think shapeshift works with ans.. and i dont know exactly how to exchange on polo and bittrex . im trying to get rid of all of my dogecoins lol

Guys it's easy look up how to buy and sell on bittrex that's what I did on YouTube. It's only going to get bigger as a lot of people don't know how to trade for it and it's only on bittrex and some Chinese exchange as of now. [emoji]128028[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:

Just trying to see when a good time to get into antshares is. Seems like it went a lot the last week. 
Now is still a good time, a lot of people got in and got out so the coin has been autocorrected. It's supposed to rise up as quick as how ethereum did.

Antshares make antcoins. The more antshares you have the more antcoins you produce. You need to put your antshares in a special wallet to receive the ant coins tho. Look it up guys!

I gotta figure out bittrex on a computer I think. I can't get it to work well on my phone other than looking at charts.

Good looks im gonna delete, i can see this being a major issue down the road.
doesn't seem like much of an issue after reading through the comments section.

I dont really use it anyways but id rather live without fear.

everyone keep an eye on latest news with btc and whole segwit issue.  there are conferences going on today, and can sway the market heavy.  stay on twitter!  IF, there is possible movement on an agreement....we can see btc blasting off....and i mean BLASTOFF.  Lots of bitcoin maximalists waiting.

everyone keep an eye on latest news with btc and whole segwit issue.  there are conferences going on today, and can sway the market heavy.  stay on twitter!  IF, there is possible movement on an agreement....we can see btc blasting off....and i mean BLASTOFF.  Lots of bitcoin maximalists waiting.

Whats your opinion on Jihan Wu and Roger Ver, seems like the majority of people despise them

Who do you follow to keep up with news?

Back
Top Bottom