Official Bitcoin Thread

Does anybody here do any margin trading?

Wouldn't this be ideal when the currency is in a dip?

Last edited:
You can do research on the ICO plus the technology that Is being used and not know there's a similar model.

Which happened in my case. I know now before investing is to do a comparison to other companies. I looked at it, like what I saw, and it's a cool concept. I made the assumption :lol: Not like y'all dropping info on **** in here...FB groups are more informative.

Do note, not everybody is going to understand the technical side of it. Research may help and it may not. Doesn't mean the team/**** will do poorly or great just because you did your research.

I'm glad to find that teams/companies are using platforms to speak with Potential investors by you using Slack or Twitter for Q/A and make a decision.
bro i drop dimes in here all the time

Last 24 hours to join the Electroneum token sale with a 50% bonus. Will be a 40% bonus tomorrow (still a great deal)

BUY ELECTRONUEM HERE

Attachments

• electroneum-ico.png
    electroneum-ico.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 6
bro i drop dimes in here all the time

Yes you do...

Let me rephrase:

FB groups has so many experience traders and even techs due to the amount of people contributing to the group.

Vs, the few people who do contribute to the thread.

The thread be crawling for days, b :lol:

Pros you can buy more than you have the cash for. Cons you get a margin call on a bad trade and owe the exchange thousands. The fact that you don't know the risks means you need to stay far away.

Those are common sense pros/cons...

Outside of the risk factor of owning, I was looking for a little more detail.

Perhaps when the perfect time to utilize margin trades? Hence the value of the currency is at it's all time low...buy it low, hold, double up, then dump it.

Perhaps when the perfect time to utilize margin trades? Hence the value of the currency is at it's all time low...buy it low, hold, double up, then dump it.
Good luck.

:lol: - was just trying to get a dialogue started in the thread since it moves so slow..

I can't see it being no different than the method as if you're trading on the stock exchange...if so, I have a good idea about it.

Moving along, reading a lot of articles about ICO's. Vitalik stated that we're in an ICO bubble. Some argue that people should stay away from ICO's because the short sighted outlook that these teams are building their platform on. Even perhaps a scam because even what's on paper as a good product doesn't mean it will finish, and leave the investors with **** coins..

At the end of the day it's a higher risk factor but a higher payout. I.E Eth started out as an ICO.

How some of you guys feel about the growth of ICO's over all? Are you guys strictly investing in coins/alt-coins or seeking ICO's here and there.

Last edited:

a good time to utilize margin trades is when some kind of big news is gonna happen and trying to get your entry really low. although the safe play would be to "buy the rumor and sell the news" so you can guarantee profits

:lol: - was just trying to get a dialogue started in the thread since it moves so slow..

I can't see it being no different than the method as if you're trading on the stock exchange...if so, I have a good idea about it.

Moving along, reading a lot of articles about ICO's. Vitalik stated that we're in an ICO bubble. Some argue that people should stay away from ICO's because the short sighted outlook that these teams are building their platform on. Even perhaps a scam because even what's on paper as a good product doesn't mean it will finish, and leave the investors with **** coins..

At the end of the day it's a higher risk factor but a higher payout. I.E Eth started out as an ICO.

How some of you guys feel about the growth of ICO's over all? Are you guys strictly investing in coins/alt-coins or seeking ICO's here and there.

i would say majority of the ICO's are scams and unproven. if you do your research and homework and are able to pick the good ones out then i think you will do fine in the long run. usually Fap and I post the ICO's we are interested getting in

Jkallday...What is your portfolio I'm curious :lol:

Wonder if you tried arbitrage trading for this?

A friend of mine did it, not in bitcoins though, and gain success.

There's gains in it, just have to keep a close eye and put the work into it.

arbitrage is def possible. i dont do it often but when its screaming out on me, ill do it. one time though i did try to arbitrage and i was not successful but it happens. next ICO is wachain.org. gold whitelist ended today and now its the silver whitelist. again they dont allow US, china, or singapore

I tried a little arbitrage with ZRX, there was a 10-15% spread between Liqui and Poloniex exchanges shortly after it was listed. But I hit withdrawal limits pretty quick so couldn't make that much. Also sometimes transfers take a while to process so you have to have money/coins ready in these exchanges.

Back
Top Bottom