Official Bitcoin Thread

The big coin market is really a rollercoaster....having big money invested in those coins gotta he scary when you see your money flunctuate THOUSANDS in seconds back and forth :rofl:

Not scary if you understand what you are doing and have a plan when you buy in. I was chilling today, buying more.

If it goes up I make money, If it goes down, I get more cheap coins and make even more money later.

The folks putting life savings in and panic selling the bottom... yikes.

Not scary if you understand what you are doing and have a plan when you buy in. I was chilling today, buying more.

If it goes up I make money, If it goes down, I get more cheap coins and make even more money later.

The folks putting life savings in and panic selling the bottom... yikes.

Facts.

shouldnt even matter dudes been said to hold

Yeah but still sad to see dudes feeding into the scare tactics and stressing out those of us that just started...not me personally, I was never stressed through the dip...i haven’t put in all that much in comparison to others..so if I lose .oh well...I’m just here for the fun of it...but you got other noobs that kind of looking to the vets for a bit of reassurance, end of day we all in this together or nah?

Maybe nah..lol

Yeah but still sad to see dudes feeding into the scare tactics and stressing out those of us that just started...not me personally, I was never stressed through the dip...i haven’t put in all that much in comparison to others..so if I lose .oh well...I’m just here for the fun of it...but you got other noobs that kind of looking to the vets for a bit of reassurance, end of day we all in this together or nah?

Maybe nah..lol
only the foolish got affected everyone else was chilling. all the info is in this thread. if they got affected by what people were saying by the dip its more their fault than anyone elses.

0DC10114-141C-4F1E-B47E-C44572C0D739.png
Litecoin don’t wanna be 250 lol

pretty sure those spikes on cb are glitches i try to buy everytime and it would b much higher. i would use gdax more of a stable reference of the big 4

Dudes act like straight **** in here sometimes. With crypto gotta expect some trolls and weirdos I guess from the other deep recesses of the internet.

Sidenote y'all recognize some random new NTers talking about fap is the greatest, we love you? Dudes lookin like some social engineers.

Look at fap's calls. All hits, no misses. Him and JK have been posting good info here for a minute. Fap still drops gems and helps people out. JK doesn't poke into this thread as much because there's more scrolling than reading to be done.
You think they gain absolutely anything from this thread?

Random new NTers who've been in this thread longer than you bro
Why don't you post some info and calls?

I really don't get it bro. You come in here and ask to be spoon fed but then come at an OG.

Look at fap's calls. All hits, no misses. Him and JK have been posting good info here for a minute. Fap still drops gems and helps people out. JK doesn't poke into this thread as much because there's more scrolling than reading to be done.
You think they gain absolutely anything from this thread?

Random new NTers who've been in this thread longer than you bro
Why don't you post some info and calls?

I really don't get it bro. You come in here and ask to be spoon fed but then come at an OG.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom