Official Bitcoin Thread

Mad AF, bought ETH on the high end to flip for Alts but went on a dip, still down a lot so I don't want to change to alts, but all them mugs have moved. Frustrated

Marmour, I know you’re working on a bot that does arbitrage trading, do you have any thoughts on CND? They seem to be working on something similar.

oh damn! yall goin in just for the pumps?

giphy.gif

Bitrex still not enabling new account to be made.

You guys using other platform besides binance and bitrex?

I signed up to cex.io on Dec 14 and they emailed me yesterday that they are not verifying any new accounts at this time. I thought this included my request, but I just got the email from cex.io that my account has been approved.

Marmour, I know you’re working on a bot that does arbitrage trading, do you have any thoughts on CND? They seem to be working on something similar.

I know about CryptoPing bot. Great little UI for beginner. Advanced version of alerting across platforms. Auto-trading is their 2nd platform, seems dangerous. Especially dealing with API’s. That can become tricky.

I like the whole “social trading” thing. I can imagine writing a nueral network to use that data.

Just my brief reading of CND. So it’s just like everything else, alerts up to 3% then still have to manually do the trade. They got the easy part. Getting to trade once they see a threshold would be nice!

Why 3%? I’m assuming that’s the average margin.

Triangular arbitrage is the key and automation. Which is difficult. We’re kinda stuck there... :lol:

I’ll read more..

Last edited:
I'm starting to change my logic :lol: had a similar logic for TRX

After talking to some peeps and learning how to calculate market cap for the desired value of the coin I have become a lot more grounded with my "Ifs" lol

Man share that knowledge!

I'm starting to change my logic :lol: had a similar logic for TRX

After talking to some peeps and I learning how to calculate market cap for the desired value of the coin have become a lot more grounded with my "Ifs" lol

Man share that knowledge!

Groestl will definitely be huge in 2018. Vertcoin is the next Litecoin and Groestl is the next Vertcoin. All similar coins.
Also Groestl is rebranding next summer.

Is Groestl on Binance? Where can I scoop some at fellas? Trying to join the wave. Been a long time lurker on this thread. Took plenty advice and hope on XVG,TRON, and ect. My gains looking nice. Trying to build a better portfolio and continue to do more research on the tech side of these alts. Thanks in advance :nerd::nthat:

Ok I'm new to this but I'm trynna get down with the cryptocurrency. How do I get down. What do I gotta download? I got 500 I'm trynna put down and eat off, wassup?

Coinbase app? Someone guide me. I don't have patience to read through 500 pages lol

Ok I'm new to this but I'm trynna get down with the cryptocurrency. How do I get down. What do I gotta download? I got 500 I'm trynna put down and eat off, wassup?

Coinbase app? Someone guide me. I don't have patience to read through 500 pages lol
If you don't have patience to read through 500 pages of very useful info, then you shouldn't be blindly investing your money

Amazes me that people are getting into this by word of mouth and are probably expecting to make millions or some ****.

At least read the first page man

Buy Bitcoin/Ether here- https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a01c785f2e50b03420f4375

Then Xfer to Binance using the send button. Make sure you transfer to the correct wallet.

Buy Alt coins here- www.binance.com/?ref=11193925

Simple

Back
Top Bottom