Official Bitcoin Thread

buy the dips guys. even tho I done thrown hella racks at this in such a short amount of time, I had to train myself to go in hard when the markets down.

Finally got my debit card confirmed on Coinbase look forward to getting some gains with you guys in 2018 and learning a lot from the comments you guys post. Sorry if I ask stupid questions

I hate I bought eth at $727 and with my damn checking account! Waiting 9 days till they release it smh hopefully it stays strong so I can transfer it to binance and really kick it into gear

Just something to think about....

47906491-8544-44A6-9F72-C3E30FB0822E.jpeg

Definitely. Already there on binance if you had cash over there.
Yep, these 220 prices were on all exchanges yesterday. I think coinbase is just catching up. We should see sub 200 later today or tomorrow.

Gonna load up if it hits under 200. These big dips on major coins is literally like printing money :lol:

Told y’all the question of manipulation for XRP is real..but let fap tell y’all :lol:

in this day in age, who can you believe? i can find 100 articles that go against your arguments, and equally you can find the same amount of articles countering my argument.

invest what you're willing to lose. it's all a gamble at the end of the day.

in this day in age, who can you believe? i can find 100 articles that go against your arguments, and equally you can find the same amount of articles countering my argument.

100!

1. Talking a tune and was realistic about it. Ask anybody, I’ve always said, I owned ripple but it’ll never be as big as ppl want it to be. $100 a coin?

2. After understanding the market cap/supply. It gave a huge understanding of how much it’ll take for ripple to blow. 33-4 trillion the market cap for ripple to win. Hence why I sold.

3. Manipulation is manipulation. Whale making money off this very same ****. Same **** I said about Verge. And I owned Verge at one point. It’s greed at the end of the day. All this PnD gonna hurt folks.

Y’all need to be realistic about the outcome.

4. Fuk off...

You lead the newbies the wrong way, they looked up to you like if you something big and u aint, coming in here talking about u called neo, dude where were u when it was called antshares, u just need to relax and stop with your crap

Doesn't have to be a gamble if you recognize patterns, do your research, look at historical data, keep up with the latest news. At that point it's an investment :wink:

Remember what fap said about being calm and collected during dips. He talked about it more from the selling perspective. But it goes for buying as well. Don't FOMO buy, don't buy emotionally. Look at all time high and lows and formulate a hypothesis on when you should enter

You lead the newbies the wrong way, they looked up to you like if you something big and u aint, coming in here talking about u called neo, dude where were u when it was called antshares, u just need to relax and stop with your crap

You’re right.

Now fuk off.

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be a gamble if you recognize patterns, do your research, look at historical data, keep up with the latest news. At that point it's an investment :wink:

Remember what fap said about being calm and collected during dips. He talked about it more from the selling perspective. But it goes for buying as well. Don't FOMO buy, don't buy emotionally. Look at all time high and lows and formulate a hypothesis on when you should enter

patterns and historical data could not have predicted what happened in Q4 of 2017 with crypto :wink:

Back
Top Bottom