Official Bitcoin Thread

Hey to those that bought the Nano S I purchased one earlier, but when I used my visa card to pay I had to do some visa verified signature thing and they wanted some password or something.

I had to enter the last 4 of my social, DOB, and the number on the back of the credit cart. This was after I entered the credit card info and everything. I also had to create a password or something for it, but I just was going to hit exit and forget about it because it was kind of sketch then I got hit with the thank you for your order and they pending a charge on my credit card.

They shop in March or something and this was from the Ledger website too. Hopefully I don't get my stuff stolen :smh:

Just wondering if others have experienced this before?

Hey to those that bought the Nano S I purchased one earlier, but when I used my visa card to pay I had to do some visa verified signature thing and they wanted some password or something.

I had to enter the last 4 of my social, DOB, and the number on the back of the credit cart. This was after I entered the credit card info and everything. I also had to create a password or something for it, but I just was going to hit exit and forget about it because it was kind of sketch then I got hit with the thank you for your order and they pending a charge on my credit card.

They shop in March or something and this was from the Ledger website too. Hopefully I don't get my stuff stolen :smh:

google: "verified by visa"

Coinbase with the finesse move...

6C8541A7-C5F2-4E31-A1E8-D6B7A0FD5467.jpeg

From my experience, that's common for some purchases. I, personally, wouldn't sweat it.

The way people talk about trx reminds me of how bad xvg was talked about. I wonder how many of those naysayers flipped the script & are now holding xvg "long term". It baffles me how the crypto community talk so much crap about a coin they don't like or believe in. Everybody should do their own research & live or die with the decision. I usually buy the fud on a coin if I believe it to have a real life use. & I don't have any trx but I don't see the need to talk crap about another person's investment, I dont get it.

Last edited:
at $10 and it's current circulating supply trx would have the same marketcap that amzn has now. ya'll need to chill with this trx silliness sounding like those youtube fools

Most people talking crazy about Tron can’t even tell you a legit reason as towhy they don’t like the coin. The only thing I’ve seen is that it doesn’t have a working product yet. Well hell thats most of the coins in the top 100 so why single this particular project out?

Back
Top Bottom