Official Bitcoin Thread

What do we think about the coins offered on Coinbase?

I have a posture in BTC but should I hammer Zrx when it is available?

Outside of XRP and Stellar, Coinbase basically holds all of my holdings outside of 0x at the moment.

I mostly trust them because they’re the most “legit” exchange offering a handful of products and they’re basically THE NAME in crypto as far as exchanges go.

But I have burner accounts on at least 5 exchanges for alts. When they become available on coinbase (etc, 0x, and hopefully soon Stellar/XRP) I usually transfer them over.

As far as the coins themselves, it’s cool I guess

What do we think about the coins offered on Coinbase?

I have a posture in BTC but should I hammer Zrx when it is available?

Obviously, this is all hard to predict and I have limited knowledge in the area of analysis, but seems that jumping on ZRX when it's listed is a prime way to end up in the red. I would suggest buying the dips now rather than buying at the listing.

yeah those who already has zrx made a bit of money because of the news, but it'll dip soon

Nice Bleacher Report on Spencer Dinwiddie and his Crypto Investments..... dude sold TRON at peak, props!!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2800398-has-spencer-dinwiddie-got-a-deal-for-you

Also, props to Wilson Chandler not being JUST An ATHLETE:

Wilson Chandler of the 76ers has even taken an online crypto course. "Once I learned about bitcoin, I started to learn about the alternative coins, and I started doing the research on the companies and the tech behind it," he says. "I day traded a few of the coins, got my feet wet. I was using Coinbase like everyone, then using different, bigger platforms so I could do more trading." During the season, Chandler would check prices once or twice per week.

If you guys want to do quick trades look into Abra.

I use the Abra app to securely invest in up to 25 cryptos. Signup is quick - use my link and start investing! https://invite.abra.com/zRJdvJ6OfP

You can either add funds directly or send btc, ltc and bch and swap directly between coins and foreign currencies. Using actual USD wallet instead of tether.

Last edited:
Tron is buying clouding computing resources from Baidu and calling it a "partnership" :rofl:

"The two parties have made no contact at the blockchain business level."

I'm about to renew my Amazon Prime membership this week, so essentially I'm partnering up with Jeff Bezos :smokin

Huge News right there about Fidelity getting in on crypto. You have Bakkt next month coming as well. Nasdaq already stated their interest....roadmap is there. But everyone wanting that instacash....

you know that company that is building on ACRE's of space in Nevada's tech hub next to Tesla, Google, Walmart, Fedex, etc.......you see their commercials being played during this past weekends football games?? Soon ...

A mysterious “blockchain company” just bought 62 percent of a 162 square mile Industrial park near Reno, Nevada. That’s 67,000 acres. This land has been bought at the Tahoe/Reno Industrial Center, also home of Tesla’s Gigafactory. The Gigafactory is the largest building in the world, with a planned size of 5.8 million square feet (about 100 football fields).

you know that company that is building on ACRE's of space in Nevada's tech hub next to Tesla, Google, Walmart, Fedex, etc.......you see their commercials being played during this past weekends football games?? Soon ...

A mysterious “blockchain company” just bought 62 percent of a 162 square mile Industrial park near Reno, Nevada. That’s 67,000 acres. This land has been bought at the Tahoe/Reno Industrial Center, also home of Tesla’s Gigafactory. The Gigafactory is the largest building in the world, with a planned size of 5.8 million square feet (about 100 football fields).

hmm interesting..the date at the end is nov 1st my bday.. looks like a sign, how do I invest?

when someone tells you there is no use case for bitcoin...... how about moving $196 Million for .10cents. unreal

blockchain.jpg

Back
Top Bottom