Official Bitcoin Thread

I never said the world was going to use bitcoin. And I also said that there will be more trillion dollar coins that companies by 2030... do u guys read or just skim thru it? Bitcoin is still going to 100k whether you believe it or not....
Bitcoin is going to 100k... yet every govt is making their own. Stop for a second and think about this. All of these govt's and companies making their own could very well make Bitcoin obsolete. You can't even comprehend that being a possibility. You already have your retirement plans made out bc you're so certain this and that is going to happen. All in a field that nobody can accurately predict. You're reckless with what you say.

I dont think btc will ever be obsolete. Govts amking their own coin goes against crypto. Btc will always be king

^ya You have to factor in the decentralized nature of BTC, and how that might relate to censorship, privacy, manipulation, etc.

Nobody knows where it will go, but imo the risk/reward is worth throwing some $$ at it and letting it ride

Bitcoin is going to 100k... yet every govt is making their own. Stop for a second and think about this. All of these govt's and companies making their own could very well make Bitcoin obsolete. You can't even comprehend that being a possibility. You already have your retirement plans made out bc you're so certain this and that is going to happen. All in a field that nobody can accurately predict. You're reckless with what you say.
https://www.moneyunder30.com/financial-products-of-the-future

Fwd to 6:50

Mark Yusko of Morgan Creek Cap says to BTFD BTC at every Dip...makes good points

*after NT Update...Youtube & some IG posts as Broken Links

Last edited:
None of that says "X coin is going to Y price."

And that article is one group predicting what they think will happen. They aren't speaking in absolutes. They could literally be wrong about every single line in that article.
Doesnt matter your opinion. The math doesnt lie. I cannot help you see the spectrum. One day you'll wake up and be like "damn, I could, should , woulda, but hey that's on you". #godbless

no shilling from me since i'm not providing any codes....but on the real, if you want to stack sats (btc) and not even worry about it...grab the pei app for ios or android. u basically link up your bank debit card, and the purchases you buy that are affiliated gets you percentage back in btc...like without u doing anything.

From reading NT’ers tendencies, looks like most of you would flourish: chikfila, dunkin donuts, chipotle, starbucks, target, cvs, mcdonalds, taco bell and lots of others....also it geofences u to closest stores that offer cashback!!

E9F29AA2-2A63-42C2-92EC-CF64F44E58B2.png

no shilling from me since i'm not providing any codes....but on the real, if you want to stack sats (btc) and not even worry about it...grab the pei app for ios or android. u basically link up your bank debit card, and the purchases you buy that are affiliated gets you percentage back in btc...like without u doing anything.

From reading NT’ers tendencies, looks like most of you would flourish: chikfila, dunkin donuts, chipotle, starbucks, target, cvs, mcdonalds, taco bell and lots of others....also it geofences u to closest stores that offer cashback!!

E9F29AA2-2A63-42C2-92EC-CF64F44E58B2.png
So it's like a cashback program in btc instead of dollars? I can get down with that. I'm less likely to spend the btc so it's a good way to save money.

Back
Top Bottom