Official Bitcoin Thread

Man I was joking about a week ago about paying off my student loans with these gains but I aint to far from having enough to do that.

Now I'm thinking I would be a fool to pull out once I reach that goal.

Keep stacking, use APY/Interest to payoff some of your student loans?

Oh yeah and don't fall for these type of emails...

I've been getting these at times..

1610033197513.png

1610033222315.png

I read there was a ledger hack recently where they hacked the website and got people emails and addresses and name who bought a wallet direct from ledger.

Then i read a story on reddit that some guy got a phishing text telling him to log in for an update and enter his 24 seed words and of course got his bitcoin taken

haven't logged into my blockfi account in a minute since this run.....that interest doe!!

Remember, its compounding interest too...see what ur old boy warren buffett says about compound interest.

Let your stack work for you!!!

Blockfi earn that APY!

2021-01-07 07_19_44-BlockFi.png
Appreciate all the free game you guys are giving in here.
I definitely goof’d by buying my bitcoin on Robinhood instead of Coinbase smh. The good news is I’m up 3k since I bought it 3 weeks ago :pimp:

Bought last Friday @29k, Just hoping I can buy tomorrow under $40k :lol: wild

this direct deposit can't hit fast enough

those trying to time the dip - GL. Dips are going to be eaten up swiftly as seen from 33k > 28k > back to 33k.

Look at that S2F model, once that cools off I'd be more open to expecting that but until then ****s running hot. Seen some folks think this maybe be similar to 2013 i think with a double top. But I dk if we see a large retrace like previous cycles. No oracle by any means but whats benefit of converting to cash now? Esp with more stimmy and fiscal support on the way brrrrrrrr.

I don't believe these institutions are buying or accumulating for ST gains. Grayscale going to sell heavy? Microstrategy going to sell their lot? What about Mass mutual? Square? PTJ? The list goes on. The scarcity is REAL, zoom out and look ahead 5/10/15 yrs, I'm not letting big banks or wall st take my BTC.

Last edited:
DCAing out of my litecoin bag. Grabbed at $180 three years ago. Gonna DCA into Ethereum and Bitcoin

You would think after 3 years CB would get they **** together after the last run up :rofl: . This is just the start but they gonna have to get some major data centers and stuff soon.

Back
Top Bottom