Official Bitcoin Thread

You bought bitcoin cash at $4100 while it's currently valued at $485?
Yup :lol: like 3 years ago
Probably the worst timed purchase
I got around a thousand worth at 4100 and like 20 minutes later it dropped 1k+

that was at the height of the first bull run and I had fomo out the ***. It was on a crazy trajectory it seemed like it was gonna go up a few more thousand and I wasn’t trying to miss it

Last edited:
I like a simple port. It’s currently looking like:

50% BTC
40% ETH
8% LINK
2% AMP

AMP should be a “safe” moonshot coin. Don’t overextend but contribute a couple bucks here and there. IF it ends up panning out, simple math tells you that 50-100x current price is completely reasonable

If we get to 75k in a hurry I’m probably trimming again just because we’ll be very extended and frothy. But by hurry I mean by Presidents’ Day.

FileCoin made moves today...finally
5D777F54-7BD9-49D6-92F9-156427CEA7FA.gif

was looking like StableCoin for a while there.

Where is AMP available? You guys are convincing me to get back in. TSLA purchase really pushed me. AMZN next could be crazy.

Ive only invested about $1600 since early/mid Jan. Going to DCA these each month for now and turn my attention to EDUCATING myself. Any source recommendations are appreciated

Just signed up with Gemini and got a bit over 15k AMP coins. If JRS cosigns it cant be too dumb

Binance account thats empty - got it for Doge but I missed the buying point, too risky right now. But good to have another option on ready

Coinbase Pro -
50% BTC
30% ETH
12% SNX
7% LINK

Appreciate all the insights you guys share. Im 28 years old, finally growing up and trying to build for my future after wasting thousands in dumb **** the last 10 years. Big big goals

Last edited:
AMP is a cool project because it acts as a collateral token to enable spending without any bad actors. All digital wallets would need to accumulate AMP, stake it, and when you the user goes to the store to spend your crypto (any coin) the wallet takes the collateral from the pool, converts it to fiat and pays the merchant out, and when the blocks are confirmed the crypto converts back to AMP. All of this happens without anyone even knowing what's going on. Digital Wallets have a $4.2 trillion TAM at full offering, spending is a necessity. The question about AMP will be, is there a better option out there? I haven't come across one yet, but that could affect their moat. I'm long a tiny amount $$ wise, I got in at .005 and added a little last night. Nothing life changing if it fails, but if it goes parabolic, that's a nice free return. We'll see. You can also stake it on https://app.flexa.network and get 5.4%.

Ive only invested about $1600 since early/mid Jan. Going to DCA these each month for now and turn my attention to EDUCATING myself. Any source recommendations are appreciated

Just signed up with Gemini and got a bit over 15k AMP coins. If JRS cosigns it cant be too dumb

Binance account thats empty - got it for Doge but I missed the buying point, too risky right now. But good to have another option on ready

Coinbase Pro -
5% BTC
30% ETH
12% SNX
7% LINK

Appreciate all the insights you guys share. Im 28 years old, finally growing up and trying to build for my future after wasting thousands in dumb **** the last 10 years. Big big goals

I cant tell you what to do but why only 5% in the longest running largest coin?

I cant tell you what to do but why only 5% in the longest running largest coin?
Because the “ship has sailed” mentality. People were saying it at 300, 3k, 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k, and now they’re saying it at 50k

we’ve just started to scratch the surface fellas.And BTC gonna lead us to the moon. Don’t overthink it

I swear registering for Gemini is the worst when you have a small town bank that’s not on their list. So now I gotta wire a deposit to them? :smh:

I swear registering for Gemini is the worst when you have a small town bank that’s not on their list. So now I gotta wire a deposit to them? :smh:
No kidding, I paid with debit and they charge 6.99 per transactions until I decided to choose ach. I did not like the fact they wanted access to my bank transaction history.

Haven't checked on Cryto since about 2018. I still have money on Binance. I see that there is now a Binance. US. Whats the easiest way to get money out of Binance ?

Can i still go from Binance to Coinbase ?

Back
Top Bottom