Official Bitcoin Thread

As a retail investor you have the luxury of time on your side. Use that to accumulate dips and don’t worry about trading until your targets hit. Yeah it would’ve been nice to unload and reload but that’s no guarantee and a hard trade more often than not. What I would do if I wanted to play volatility is have my core position and buy extra coins that I would trade and buy back and play the trend.

So is it a good time to buy AMP, even at the price it’s listed at right now, or should I wait for a correction, then go in?

still bagholding my LTC i bought at $284 in 2017

No offense my fellow LTC hodler, but I just don't get logic like yours. Instead of waiting for LTC to hit $284 per coin so you can break even, why haven't you DCA your price per coin down to a more reasonable number?

I first bought LTC in the hundreds while it was still dropping, and I kept on buying all the way down to the forties. By DCA, I was able to decrease my cost basis per coin to the mid $60s. Now, because I DCA, I'm gucci and will be in the green as long as LTC stays above the mid $60s.

JRS been telling yall to DCA for years now, and yall still don't wanna listen.

All of it, I know idiots cashing out like 5k little come ups on Coinbase. Enjoy your excessive capitol gains tax and getting mad when you see what crypto is really about to do.

tbh, i lost confidence in LTC when I heard many say that Charlie Lee left us holding the bag, I was fine with riding out whatever money i had left in it but didn't want to risk any more than what I had already put into it

No offense my fellow LTC hodler, but I just don't get logic like yours. Instead of waiting for LTC to hit $284 per coin so you can break even, why haven't you DCA your price per coin down to a more reasonable number?

I first bought LTC in the hundreds while it was still dropping, and I kept on buying all the way down to the forties. By DCA, I was able to decrease my cost basis per coin to the mid $60s. Now, because I DCA, I'm gucci and will be in the green as long as LTC stays above the mid $60s.

JRS been telling yall to DCA for years now, and yall still don't wanna listen.

Ltc boyssssss we out! Man it’s been long since this ****er moved like this...lol
This what moved?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Man it's crazy litecoin been around and is on a run now but yall running to create Gemini accounts to buy AMP and doge and ****
Facts. Ltc was down to like $25 last year at one point or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom