Official Bitcoin Thread

Shame I waited too long couldn't even pick some up when it dipped to $25. The dip was eaten up real quick.
It's still a good buy when you think that it's still a lot smaller than similar projects like Cardano and Polkadot.
10 Billion marketcap compared to 30 Billion for ADA and DOT.

Just checked and It's having a run up to $40 :smh:
SOL Train about to leave the station but I'll be on the lookout. Binance also had a dip after getting to $300 before then having another run up to $600

Still though there's gains to be made in the ecosystem. I believe Raydium and Serum will play a big part so it will be good to DYOR on them as they might even be a better buy at this point.
If you like the project and think there’s a long runway, there’s no reason to avoid buying because you’re price anchoring. If anything, buy less than you normally would and DCA. Otherwise you’ll be at $100 a coin thinking the same thing about the dip to $40.

Copped more Ada while it’s on sale. :pimp:

was looking into staking my eth on Celsius but that **** scares me. Not really worth the risk to me.

38-42k is your load zone for more corn. I’m nibbling tiny down here but will be increasing the size of my buys. Not ignoring the risks of a move to 32, 23k but I will size in if that happens.
1619389380545.png

where are you holding your eth?
read that wrong. It’s on Coinbase.

idk what this market is going to do but once I start work again I’ll have a lot to invest with and planning on going hard on eth.

Last edited:
Some SOL info- Serum just deprecated their swap and liquidity pooling functionality and are pointing to Raydium as the alternative. Raydium is also holding its first IDO next week.

Yea, there's been some confusion about this but the CEO's been explaining on twitter so Serum will no longer have the swap fuunction since Raydium will now be the number 1 AMM Dex for Solana while Serum will be a traditional dex with order books but the good thing is Raydium also plugs into Serums orderbooks for liquidity to reduce slippage.

So Serum will now have a more backend roll and other projects can plug into it or have their own interface over Serum's backend.
This is good because Serum has token burns from the transactions generated and since the volume of transactions is getting more as the ecosystem grows and more projects plug into it, which will mean the price of the token should also go up because of utility and burns.

If you like the project and think there’s a long runway, there’s no reason to avoid buying because you’re price anchoring. If anything, buy less than you normally would and DCA. Otherwise you’ll be at $100 a coin thinking the same thing about the dip to $40.

Yea definitely. I will DCA into it. I just made the decision of putting what I had left into Raydium because that had dipped from it's ATH and I believe it's run hasn't started yet so potential for more gains. I didn't want to chase the green when I could get a nice entry point by buying the dip instead.

In hindsight though I should probably have split the bag across all 3 tokens like you said. Will do that going forwards.

Also looking to get involved with more SOL projects coming out and split off some of the profits into Solana and Serum as well.
One of the tokens Step Finance came out a couple of days ago and did a 30x from what I heard.

I've got others on my Radar such as Solanium, Solstarter, Bitspawn and Star Atlas

I've purchased so much crypto on so many different exchanges these past two months I'm losing track. Is it worth the fees to transfer them to a wallet?

I've purchased so much crypto on so many different exchanges these past two months I'm losing track. Is it worth the fees to transfer them to a wallet?

I assume you're not putting a good amount of money into this, as you're keeping your crypto on exchanges?

If you've got a good amount invested you best get that to a cold wallet.

Follow Trevor‘s lead.... Blockfolio is your friend for managing your holdings.

As for transferring to a wallet.. It depends what your intentions are.

If you intend on holding mid/long term then its the safest option.

Seems like BlockFi keep lowing their rates a fully percentage point on a monthly basis these days.

Tier 1 rates for BTC and ETH down to 5% and 4.5% respectively.

This not the +6% I signed up for. >D

Depends.... If it's erc20 you might take a big hit.... 0.1 eth wasn't much 2 years ago... But them fees these days got me keeping put.. don't even wanna move my eth or any erc 20 token out there until I'm ready to cash out. Eth 2.0 will help. In due time

My boy just got the notice he can start staking eth for cb, idk what the rates are and the rhyme or reason for when you get notified you’re good to stake but I’ll probably just wait until I get my go ahead to stake there.

I got amp staking on Gemini currently.

Last edited:
Bought some LTC at under $40 years ago. Just sitting in Coinbase/Jaxx - was a long term play to see where it goes - might as well move it to Gemini for the 5.1% APY?

Back
Top Bottom