Official Bitcoin Thread

Just realized that the $25 "referral bonus" in crypto app is not even really obtainable. They give it to you in their own coin, CRO, then if you want to be able to sell that $25... you need to buy $400+ worth of CRO and hold it for a week. Then they'll allow you to sell. What kind of **** is that? Any workarounds?

Just realized that the $25 "referral bonus" in crypto app is not even really obtainable. They give it to you in their own coin, CRO, then if you want to be able to sell that $25... you need to buy $400+ worth of CRO and hold it for a week. Then they'll allow you to sell. What kind of **** is that? Any workarounds?
Man I learned my lesson with sign ups bonuses on betting sites. There’s always a catch :lol:
On betting sites it’s like, here’s an extra $100, but you need to bet that $100 15 times over before you can withdraw. And by that point you’ll be broke

I think that’s a tough call. Industry leaders take a lot to be dethroned. And the fact that Bitcoin has that store of value, and a 15x lead. For ETH to surpass it, would also take an equal drop in BTC and rise in ETH at the same time.

ETH will definitely close the gap, but surpassing is tough to fathom when there’s $200-300K predictions for BTC in the long term.

it has more uses and I think will be more widely accepted.

I don’t think it will happen anytime soon but I could see it happening. Crypto is all hype driven, I don’t think btc will always be king.

I’m sure people will disagree and that’s fine, I just think eth is a better coin.

two different use cases, no?

but I agree, I don't think BTC will always be king.

this thread is going to look very different in a few months. always easy to run into a position that's already exploding. where will you be during the sell offs? during the consolidation? if you think this is and always will be easy, go look at how growth stocks have been acting in 2021 vs 2020. crypto WILL follow that trend eventually. and those of you who are late, reckless, shortsighted, with poor perspective will get murdered. AVOID being that person in the future, make a plan and execute your process. this ride is closer to the end than the start.

this thread is going to look very different in a few months. always easy to run into a position that's already exploding. where will you be during the sell offs? during the consolidation? if you think this is and always will be easy, go look at how growth stocks have been acting in 2021 vs 2020. crypto WILL follow that trend eventually. and those of you who are late, reckless, shortsighted, with poor perspective will get murdered. AVOID being that person in the future, make a plan and execute your process. this ride is closer to the end than the start.
Reminds me of the stocks thread months back

Back
Top Bottom