Official Bitcoin Thread

Joined Aug 9, 2012
Idk, the widespread adoption and education of what blockchain is and that its a real framework and not a scam system. I feel like we might not have these major pull backs anymore.

makes you miss those days of waking up seeing bitcoin at 9k and eth at $224. haha

Joined Apr 4, 2008
Idk, the widespread adoption and education of what blockchain is and that its a real framework and not a scam system. I feel like we might not have these major pull backs anymore.

makes you miss those days of waking up seeing bitcoin at 9k and eth at $224. haha
A market that is dominated by retail and whales will always have insane volatility until it is taken over by institutions.

solewoman

Staff member
Joined Jul 27, 2006
Keep getting a trading is disabled error for coinbase pro. Any insight? It gives no explanation.

Joined Jul 3, 2015
I got about 293 to invest , any advice you can give on what crypto to invest in?
should I get in on doge coin?
( I’m a beginner )

Joined Apr 4, 2006
I got in on doge at $0.40 thinking it was too late when it was pennies before. Then it dropped like 20% and now it's at $0.58 and y'all talking about it's too late to buy in to crypto

Joined Sep 27, 2003
Was stubborn and didn’t wanna hop in to something I had no confidence in as it made no sense to me.

Shoulda bought some Doge lmao. Oh well. Corrections coming sooner or later for it right?

Joined Apr 8, 2009
Don't forget the SNL skit for Doge that Elon is doing on the 9th. It's going to pump then I think it will dump a bit after or during the show.
If I was brave enough. I would long it.

ETH about to make me bipolar.

When I see how much I'm mining I'm rubbing my hands birdman style.

When I have to pay fees, I'm here cussing Vitalik about this nonesense.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now