Official Bitcoin Thread

Gemini charges 1.50% each way to buy and sell.

1623367651749.png

You gotta turn on Active Trader in settings.

Gemini/Active Trader is analogous to Coinbase/Coinbase Pro.

I ain't listening to anything a 71 year old boomer has to say about tech. Thats how some are still gonna miss out.

Also if your taking profit on AMP you already know how it is sometimes with those CB listings with a big dump.

you really want to see AMP whales click on the explore box on the flexa network it will show all the top wallets staking AMP.
Theres enough in my life getting me down daily, definitely dont need to do that to my ego too.
Does it for me...
I still can't get over some of these bags 😭

Screenshot_20210610-145523_MetaMask.jpg

Screenshot_20210610-145633_MetaMask.jpg

Thanks :lol: BRB gonna go reevaluate my life and why I cant YOLO into altcoins.

Can't even do anything but laugh. So much bread in ONE crypto. Imagine what those folks have in other stuff.
It’s most likely the twins. They were very early backers and have been supporting flexa every way, showcasing the potential by making flexa the default payment rails on Gemini pay.

there's a few wallets listed on there with 100m tokens earned so all those peeps must have been in from the beginning beginning.

I cant even imagine how those portfolios look with the volatility, id imagine I'd die if I experienced swings like that.

It’s close but I don’t think it’s crossed it yet.

if you got 100m amps the swings would be wild but I don’t think you’d really care at that point.

Back
Top Bottom