Official Bitcoin Thread

CB pro had a higher price of ADA when they finally added it and it wasn't reflecting that price on any other app

If you want an opportunity to get in early on a coin that I think has Amp like potential in its own unique use case, look at Everest’s ID token.

Blockchain secured digital identities and personal data protection with only a 50M market cap.

A successful project like this adapted by governments prevents the current California Unemployment and SBA EIDL/PPP fraud scandals. It has the potential to make consumer data protection laws unnecessary and redundant.

DYOR but I’m thinking of making a decent sized bet in this one.

Everest will slowly become my biggest bag. Future billion dollar coin going for cheap right now.
Trying to accumulate while I still can at this range

If you want an opportunity to get in early on a coin that I think has Amp like potential in its own unique use case, look at Everest’s ID token.

Blockchain secured digital identities and personal data protection with only a 50M market cap.

A successful project like this adapted by governments prevents the current California Unemployment and SBA EIDL/PPP fraud scandals. It has the potential to make consumer data protection laws unnecessary and redundant.

DYOR but I’m thinking of making a decent sized bet in this one.

how/where though sway?!

test swapped some ETH on uni for some everest just to figure out how to do that ****. next buy will be more ETH to swap for more ID.

Nice, that's where the gems are before they get on the big exchanges.

how/where though sway?!

Uniswap, Sushiswap and Bitfinex so far with rumours of a FTX listing.

It's one of those gems you see once in a while that just ticks all the boxes. It pumped to 200M market cap after launch but then dropped once presalers got out and hype died.
I got in at that point but the recent crash took it down even more so I went in again :lol:
I'm looking to add more into my position. Unlike my other big bags like DOT and SOL, this one is a fraction of the market cap so it has the biggest room to grow.

Here's a good thread about it.

At the end there are video links to AMA's done by the CEO Bob Reid which are also good watches as well.

I've been following their Telegram channel and the CEO is active on there too. They even have support for people trying to use their system which is live at the moment but still needs some UI/UX improvements which are meant to be coming. That just means we're early.

Definitely one to DYOR on. Just like how Telcoin was building in the background before it exploded, I believe Everest could do the same.

Last edited:
So I cant get ID on any of Coinbase, Gemeni, or Kucoin? I would need yet another exchange?

So I cant get ID on any of Coinbase, Gemeni, or Kucoin? I would need yet another exchange?
A27E41BA-53F8-4506-9D06-210E38DE4F6F.jpeg

noskey noskey you’ll have to add custom token on metamask as well as use the same token address on uni. with me starting to move my **** around, i think it’s inevitable that i’ll eventually lose some coins by sending it to the wrong place. i was trying to swap more this morning while dropping off my daughter at daycare and i almost made a mistake during the transaction.

D Double D Double do you stake your ID? are these rates still applicable?
104DF32B-9955-4F9D-B87A-F02FB18B4F9E.jpeg

noskey noskey you’ll have to add custom token on metamask as well as use the same token address on uni. with me starting to move my **** around, i think it’s inevitable that i’ll eventually lose some coins by sending it to the wrong place. i was trying to swap more this morning while dropping off my daughter at daycare and i almost made a mistake during the transaction.

D Double D Double do you stake your ID? are these rates still applicable?
104DF32B-9955-4F9D-B87A-F02FB18B4F9E.jpeg

Yea I think the rates are still the same. I'm not staking right now but will do in future.

ID is looking prime for a big exchange listing so locking it up means not having the flexibility of making quick profit in case of a listing.

I made that mistake with 3 tokens I owned which got listed on Binance. They pumped like crazy but I was staking and didn't want to unstake because of the rewards.

This was one of them, Linear Finance which got listed on Binance.

1623435605961.png

I should've either taken profits right after the news of the listing and then buy back later after it dumped a bit or I should've deposited some on Binance and set sell limit orders high to catch good profit off people who FOMO in when the trading began.

Those who set their sell limit orders to $1 made a killing that day as you can see from the chart. Easiest 10x ever. Loads of happy people in the Telegram chat while I sat ther shaking my head :lol:

I'm in ID for the long term and I'm more of a hodler than trader but it's good to have the flexibility when it comes to big exchange listings to have a chance of increasing your bag.
Once I'm a whale then that 25% and 40% would be ideal.

how/where though sway?!

Yup like everyone else has said, gotta go with one of the decentralized exchanges.

$ID completely aside, imo it's totally worth it to get acclimated using DEX protocols if you're not comfortable already. They may seem kind of foreign coming from centralized exchanges but they're frictionless and easy to use.

I like SushiSwap and 1inch a lot. I've never used Uniswap but that's the OG.

Yup like everyone else has said, gotta go with one of the decentralized exchanges.

$ID completely aside, imo it's totally worth it to get acclimated using DEX protocols if you're not comfortable already. They may seem kind of foreign coming from centralized exchanges but they're frictionless and easy to use.

I like SushiSwap and 1inch a lot. I've never used Uniswap but that's the OG.
Yeah I used MetaMask like JRS and stuntman mike stuntman mike suggested. Was seamless and very easy to process. Just wish the damb gas fees werent so high.

disclaimer: i don’t think we’ll see .10 (let alone .20) on gemini any time soon but i thought this was funny. those price variances were wild.

31268339-C03E-4E3F-B85B-B8C16D160A03.jpeg

AMP touched .10, and some whales sold off looks like. I might transfer all my amp onGemini to CB so I can get in on that coinbase volatility
7A53BA1D-C177-4960-A91E-F08D2682BC5E.png

Back
Top Bottom