Official Bitcoin Thread

Problem? If it drops to below 0.07 y’all better seize the opportunity and add to your bag if you got funds available.

Amp’s price is following the same consistent pattern that it’s followed all year.

It shoots up, then it consolidates, like clockwork. We 10X YTD and we’ve seen this cycle play out at least 3 times already.

Def an opportunity. By problem I meant i think we free fall further if it goes below .07. The whales want better entry prices that’s what they’ll get.

21ema is around .067. Bids placed there. We go lower, even better.

small add in some rune at 7.5 and trying to add again here at 8

bids set for eth at the 200 day around 1855

21ema is around .067. Bids placed there. We go lower, even better.

small add in some rune at 7.5 and trying to add again here at 8

bids set for eth at the 200 day around 1855

Do you use software to calculate moving averages?

I’m not a trader but I’m interested in learning more just out of curiosity.

Do you use software to calculate moving averages?

I’m not a trader but I’m interested in learning more just out of curiosity.
Tradingview and just add the indicators. 8 and 21emas have been working for buy the dip, sell the rip. I haven’t sold anything but we’ve (btc eth alts) constantly failed at the 21ema when trying to reverse

Good article explaining LUNA

Last edited:
When ETH 2.0 rolls out proof of stake do you see it killing existing smart contract platforms. Will we see a few alt coins getting phased out?

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm or anyone else. how do you use your RUNE to provide liquidity in an LP? risks vs benefits? i’m still researching before i buy.
Ask on the telegram, it’s apparently pretty detailed, but in the future they’re releasing one sided lp’s with no il (not sure if it’s there now) and synths which I think are great opportunities. Right now I’m getting 0 utility and I’m ok with it.

btw I wouldn’t be leaving money on Coinbase and not using 2fa w Google Authenticator or twilio’s authy. There’s phishing emails and texts going around after you send money to your account. Guy I follow on Twitter got one yesterday and I got one today after sending some solana there. That sol is going right back to its wallet now.

When ETH 2.0 rolls out proof of stake do you see it killing existing smart contract platforms. Will we see a few alt coins getting phased out?
On paper, when we have L2 there is little need for other L1s that operate better. But that means we scale perfectly with roll ups and what not. I think L1s like sol, dot and Cosmos will still have their purpose and utility because they do different things, I do think a side chain like polygon could see some selling pressure.

Ask on the telegram, it’s apparently pretty detailed, but in the future they’re releasing one sided lp’s with no il (not sure if it’s there now) and synths which I think are great opportunities. Right now I’m getting 0 utility and I’m ok with it.
yeah man, it looks like it would be a challenge for me but at some point, i should at least get my feet wet. going to keep my eye on RUNE. i don’t have much to throw down right now so i’m holding off.

Last edited:
In on TWE. TomorrowWontExist. Join your boy
You should check out everrise if your chasing the lottery picks

On paper, when we have L2 there is little need for other L1s that operate better. But that means we scale perfectly with roll ups and what not. I think L1s like sol, dot and Cosmos will still have their purpose and utility because they do different things, I do think a side chain like polygon could see some selling pressure.
while I agree, I think eth 2 still a year away

Back
Top Bottom